eleven.

Interior of Ctrl's building

***

"Look at you glowing and shit," Stacy smiled sitting in front of Gwen who was at her desk.

She smiled at her best friend, "That's what good dick do to you." Gwen grinned looking at her best friend. "But guess whose off the market."

Her eyes widened, "Really?"

"Yes," She smiled. "After a year of being single I'm finally in a relationship. I pray this is my last one cause I'm tired of the dating scene."

"What kind of magic coochie you have? Nigga slept with you one day and now he wants a committed relationship?"

Gwen chuckled, "Honestly, I think it's because he's older. He didn't waste anytime like he knew what he wanted and went for it. I really like that about him," Gwen explained smiling.

"Look at you.. you can't stop smiling. Wait until I tell the girls the trench coat trick worked!" She squealed.

"I'm so excited."

"I can see it in your eyes like I swear your literally glowing." She expressed in excitement. She got up and walked around Gwen's desk and embraced her in a hug. Gwen laughed hugging her friend back.

"I'm so happy for you."

"Thank you," Gwen smiled hearing a knock on her door.

"Waddup!" Craig smiled entering Gwen's office. Gwen smiled watching Stacy dismiss herself.

"How you doing?"

"Better now that deadlines are gone," He sighed breathing out a breath of relief.

"Me too but I come with bad news we have another deadline coming," She smiled sliding a paper toward him that she wanted created.

"Yay!" He exclaimed sarcastically, Gwen smiled pulling up a picture on her projector, so she could explain her vision.

"I want it to be completely voice control and touch screen of course. I want the battery to last 48 hour before dying."

"2 whole dayssss." He chuckled rubbing his aching forehead. Gwen knew she was asking for a lot but it was his job to give her what she wanted.

"Exactly, I don't want a mouse pad on the laptop only touched screen key." She explained standing up showing him the structure of the laptop.

He nodded, "And lastly I want the whole screen to be screen. A very thin border if that make sense.." She said looking back at him. He smiled realizing she had put a lot on his plate. He got paid very well, so he'll get it done.

"I got it."

"Good, that's it and you know I like those exotic colors."

"Trust I know. I'm going to call a meeting right now, and let them know all your wishes," Gwen nodded.

"Thank you."