thirty.

"What does it say?" Grandma Annie asked Stacy who was holding the two pregnancy test Gwen had took minutes ago. Gwen held her hands over her ears, she didn't want to know the results— she was terrified.

Stacy eyes read the results, she started screaming and jumping with excitement. Gwen hands covered her face, she knew from the reaction it meant she was pregnant.

"Oh my God!" Stacy cried running to Gwen and embracing her into a hug.

"You're going to be a mommy," She squealed hugging her best friend tightly. The two of them have always talked about having children but the way their relationships failed, they both lost hope.

"Told you," Grandma Annie chuckled watching the two friends crying in each other arms.

"This feels so crazy," Gwen sniffed wiping the tears from her face. She didn't know what she was feeling.

"I'm so excited I'm going to be an auntie!" Stacy smiled hugging Gwen again, Gwen laughed hugging her back.

"When do I get to meet this man?" Grandma Annie questioned looking at the girls break apart.

"Soon..."

two weeks later

"What's been going on with you," Charles asked sitting next to Gwen who was daydreaming. She still haven't told him about the pregnancy.

She lifted her feet across his lap, "Nothing, I have a doctor's appointment and I want you to come with me," She said looking at her white painted toes as he massaged her feet.

He leaned his head back on the couch, "You want me to come to your doctors appointment?" He asked making sure he was hearing her right.

"Yeah, so we can check on the baby." His head snapped quickly to her, his face was puzzled.

"What baby?"

Gwen chuckled at his shock reaction, "The one thats inside of me."

"How long have you known?" He asked lifting her shirt up noticing her belly was growing round. He never noticed before because he thought it was just extra weight.

"Two weeks ago," his eyes widened.

"And you didn't tell me?"

"I didn't know how and I was still in shock myself.."

"Well, this is crazy. I'm excited to share this experience with you."

"I am too."

"I love you."

"I love you too." Gwen smiled looking at his hand feel over her little pregnant belly.

"I never thought I would be a father at 50," He chuckled.

"I never thought I would be having a baby with a 50 year old man," Gwen laughed lifting her eyes up to Charles eyes.

He laughed shaking his head, "Life is funny as hell."

"It is... my grandmother wants to meet you. I'm not sure if she told anyone about the pregnancy yet," Gwen informed him.