five.

"You have a very busy schedule this weekend. We have this meeting with Henry tonight. Tomorrow night the girls want to hangout and Sunday afternoon is your mother's breast cancer luncheon," Stacy explained to Gwen. Gwen sat at her vanity and straightened her hair.

"I have another date with Charles Sunday afternoon.. what time does my mom event start?" Gwen asked looking up at Stacy through the mirror.

"1pm," Gwen cursed under her breath. That was the same time Charles and her date was. She knew if she was late for her mother's annual event she wouldn't hear the end of it. On the other hand, Charles would be gone for a month or so and she wouldn't see him for a while.

"What time does my mom event end?"

"3:30."

"Order her a bouquet of her favorite flowers and send it to her tomorrow along with some chocolate covered strawberries. I might not make it but I'm going to try." Gwen sighed brushing her straighten hair.

"You know your mother is going to kill you," Stacy commented before doing what she was told and ordering the items for Gwen's mother.

"Yes but I've attended the luncheon four years in a row. Why am I wrong for being selfish for once?" Gwen frowned looking down at the brown lipstick in her hand.

Stacy sighed, "I completely understand where you're coming from but this is your mother we're talking about.. and she can be over the top."

"She's going to have to get over this one. I'm going out with Charles," Gwen made you her mind. She was doing something for herself for once. Stacy stayed quiet while Gwen finished up her makeup. She soon was done getting ready and left with Stacy for their dinner with Henry Black a wealthy investor.

****

"It's nice to see you again," Henry smiled giving Gwen a hug.

"You too Henry," She smiled before taking a seat next to him. He had her close to him while Stacy sat with his assistant so they could discuss their business.

"I've ordered the chef special for everyone. Hope that's okay," He said watching their waitress pour the wine into their glasses.

"That's fine with me," Gwen said looking at the older white man with light blue eyes and blonde hair. He was kind of on the heavy size but he looked good for his age.

"I'm really glad we could finally sit and discuss everything. We've both been really busy and only had time for short calls every now and then," Gwen nodded and sipped her wine.

"But I really wanted to talk to you about investing. I believe in your company and the numbers are looking amazing. I want to invest $8 million dollars but I want to make sure my money is used correctly and that I will receive a profit later on." He explained. Gwen eyes widened at the amount he was offering. She had many investors in her life but not someone who wanted to invest so much at one time.

He stopped when he noticed the waitresses come to their table with their dinner.

"Thank you," Gwen smiled friendly to the waitress who sat down a plate of chicken Alfredo in front of her with a side of broccoli.

"That's a real generous amount to invest. What are you expecting in return?" Gwen questioned mixing up her food with a fork.