fifteen.

Gwen screams of satisfaction filled her bedroom, Charles had her arms tied behind her back as he gave her rough back shots. Gwen love rough sex, and he picked that up quite quickly after having sex with her. The sight of Gwen's pink insides sucking up his dark wood drove him Charles insane. Sweat glistened off both of their chocolate bodies from the love-maxing they've been having for the past two hours. Charles didn't know what type of weed Gwen smoke before hand but she wasn't playing no game with his ass.

Gwen arched her back more and started throwing her it back matching the rhythm of Charles deep strokes.

"Don't stop!" She screamed out on the verge of her climax. Charles loved the fact that Gwen was a screamer it just made the sex even more intense.

"You like that?" He teased speeding up the pace, Gwen moaned in response. She couldn't speak due to the fact another wave of pleasure was about to flood throughout her body.

"I can't hear you," He said, wanting her to let him know how good he made her feel.

"Ye-ss!" Gwen exclaimed stammering as her face continued to be pushed up and down on the sweat covered sheets.

"Cum on this dick," he encouraged feeling her walls throbbing around around him, she finally released causing her vagina muscles to clench tightly around him.

"Shit.." she sighed breathing heavily as she came off her orgasmic high.

"Turn over and open up for me," Charles ordered, Gwen obeyed and rolled on her back, she opened her legs wide to him revealing her soaking pussy.

"So fucking wet," he commented with a smile as he reached down and touched her erotic clitoris. She shivered under his touch, she watched as him settle himself between her legs. Gwen enjoyed receiving oral sex from Charles he always seem to surprise her. And what's even better is he loved giving her oral sex so it was a win-win situation for each other.

"Mhmm," She moaned placing her hand on his bald head pushing him deeper inside of her. Charles face was now drenched in Gwen's juices but that didn't stop him from pleasing her. She sucked on her bottom lip as she watching his tongue flick against her sensitive flesh, her head fell back on the mattress, and her hips arched off the bed. Charles restrained her legs so she would stop moving but that only made her squirm more.

He used his fingers and opened her lips more and wrapped his lips on on her clitoris.

"Charliee!" She moaned out loudly experiencing another orgasm.

He came up from between her legs, and placed his hands on the side of her head, he leaned down and pressed his wet full lips on her full lips making her taste herself. She moaned out as he entered between her soaking walls again while their tongues glided against one another.

"Mhmm," She moaned in the kiss as she wrapped her legs around his waist tightly.

He moved his hips in and out of giving her his all, she scratched at his as he moved his lips to her ear and spoke to dirty to her.

"What's my name?"

"Daddy!" She cried out creaming all over him which pushed him to his edge. Just in time, he pulled out and released his seeds all over her flat stomach. She watched as he came off the high of his climax.