*three*

"How about this one?" Gwen asked with her burnt orange sweater hanging off her left shoulder which revealed her butterfly tattoo. Stacy who was sitting on Gwen's king sized bed lifted her eyes up to yet another sexy dress.

"Buttercup, are you trying to go out to dinner or be dinner? Either way you know I won't judge you for fucking on the first night. We both know you need it," She replied raising her hands up in a surrendering position.

Gwen sighed heavily, "That's it I'm not going," She mumbled flopping on the end of her bed. She was trying to find something appropriate but also sexy for dinner but she was losing hope. She hasn't been on a date in years and it was starting to become overwhelming.

"Aye! Lose the tuitde," Stacy said throwing the plum colored silk sheets off her body and climbed off the bed.

"Okay." She sighed putting her hands on her wide hips as she walked over to Gwen's walk in closet.

"What's the goal for tonight? Like what's the vibe you're tying to give off?" Stacy asked looking at Gwen who was pouting.

"Something simple but you know eye-catching..."

"Give me more." Stacy insist needing more information to work with.

"Ummm, a you can look but can't touch vibe." Gwen said locking eyes with Stacy eyes which lit up. She had the perfect outfit.

"I know the perfect outfit!" She squealed disappearing into the closet. Gwen on the other hand received a text message from Charles.

I'll be at your place at 7. Can't wait to see you. 12:11 pm

A innocent smile appear on her face as her chocolate fingers typed on her keyboard.

The feelings mutual. See you tonight.
12:13 pm

Gwen felt warm inside by the thought of knowing someone was thinking of her. He couldn't wait to see her. He made her feel special.. something she haven't experienced in a while.

"This is the one that's going to make him wanna risk it all. We got the cleavage, the length, and the deep slittt. You in this is going to make his mouth water," Stacy smiled holding a black tight-fitted spaghetti mid-thigh dress.

"And to top it off yo sexy wrap around thigh heels the open toe ones." She said giving Gwen her opinion which Gwen agreed with.

"Thank you for your help. I appreciate it." Gwen said standing up and embracing her bestie, Stacy returned the hug.

"Anything for you boo. Now go get ready," Stacy said palming Gwen's plumb booty before climbing back in the bed.

Gwen gathered her necessities for her bath such as phone, charger, candle, and speaker. You know the important shit for a bath.

She sat on the end of her jacuzzi tub and filled it up with warm water and soap. She stood up and went over to her phone and checked the time. It was 5:00 pm, she slid her phone against her phone screen going to the music application.

She picked music off her mood and at the moment she was feeling.. relaxed but also complicated. She clicked on Summer Walker's name causing her soft voice fill the bathroom.