twentytwo.

"Brandon is upset with me again," Stacy sighed sitting next to Gwen on her couch. Stacy and Gwen were having a girls night at Stacy's house.

Gwen sipped her wine, "Because of the video?" She questioned chuckling. Apparently, the guys that Gwen and her friends chilled with at SkyBar were Baltimore Raven Football Players. So of course the video made it around the gossip social media pages and now rumors were flying around.

"Yep."

"He told you he didn't like that though so.. you can't be too mad," Gwen reminded her.

Stacy sighed loudly, "But I was intoxicated I didn't know what I was doing!" She lied, Gwen shoulders jerked up in down as she laughed.

Stacy smacked her lips, "You only laughing because Charles didn't care," She responded sipping her drink.

"Trust me he cared, but didn't make a big deal out of it. He basically told me when we come out as a official couple I have to pipe it down," Gwen explained, she took another sip of her moscato flavored wine.

"Must be nice," Stacy mumbled daydreaming. "Maybe I should I get a grandpa too." She joked leaning back on her couch laughing at her joke.

"Maybe you should," Gwen laughed.

Gwen spent about another hour with Stacy before leaving to head to Charles's condo. They were having dinner together before he left in the morning for Texas for Thanksgiving.

Gwen's stomach rumbles with hunger when the scent of soul food hit her nose. She walked further in Charles condo hearing the sound of 90s R&B playing lowly.

"It smells so good in here baby," Gwen said making her presence known in the kitchen. She placed her gold bejeweled Dolce & Gabbana shoulder bag on his marble island.

Charles smiled hearing her voice, "I was just about to call you," He commented feeling her hands touch on his back, she stood beside him with her arm around his waist.

"Aww, you missed me?"

"I did," He confess turning his head toward her for a kiss, she leaned in and pressed her lips against his, they kissed for a short moment before pulling away.

"You look beautiful," he complimented, a wide smile appeared on Gwen's full glossed lips. Gwen's thick hair was pulled back in a high ponytail. She was wearing a strapless fluffy pink sweater, light denim jeans, and tan colored bow Uggs. His simple complimented lift her spirits and boosted her confidence.

"You're so sweet," She smiled leaning her head against his strong arm.

He smiled. "I bought you something.. it's on my bed," He remembered.

She tilted her head, "Really?!" She exclaimed excitedly, she looked up at him to see if he was serious.

"Yes," He chuckled at her excitement. Gwen ran off excitedly out the kitchen to see what her man bought for her.

She pushed opened the door, she smiled seeing three Dior bags and two bags of Fenty Savage along with Fenty Beauty. She spotted a black velvet jewelry box sitting amongst the other bags. She went over to the made up king sized bed. She decided to open the velvet box first.