seventeen.

Charles pulled up to an underground club with Gwen. Charles discovered the underground when he was a young musician back in the day. Gwen looked outside, it looked as if it was an abandoned building but inside it was much more.

He enjoyed playing music and he discovered one of Gwen's secret talents which was writing poems.

She never told him but he noticed she was always writing or typing in her notepad during the day whenever she was inspired.

He thought it would be a cool place for a surprise date because she wouldn't be expecting it.

"Is this the part where I die?" Gwen asked looking over at him, Charles burst into laughter at her serious tone.

"Girl, hush."

He opened the passenger of his vehicle, got out. The scenery of her surroundings was throwing her energy off. Gwen grew up in poverty and this environment was giving her terrible flashbacks of those days. She spotted a few parked cars around along the side walk. She was still nervous because it was like a scene in a scary movie before the killer came out the smoky alley.

Charles laughed noticing the expression on Gwen's face.

"Are you scared?" He questioned closing his car door once she got out.

"No.." She lied intertwining their fingers and moving closer to her man.

"Ain't nobody gone mess with you out here," He promised kissing her temple. He wasn't lying Charles grew up in the neighborhood and was well known. They were safe.

She relaxed and walked with him toward the abandon building. She watched as he did a secret knock which gave them access into the building.

Charles held Gwen's waist as he led her downstairs into the Underground.

Gwen heart grew warm at the sight of black people gathered together and vibing to live performances

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Gwen heart grew warm at the sight of black people gathered together and vibing to live performances. The scenery was completely different from outside, she felt like she was sent to a new planet.

Everyone was so friendly, strangers spoke to Charles and Gwen as they walk toward their table. Gwen felt the positive energy and she loved it. It was something different and she was already enjoying herself.

"This is nice baby," Gwen smiled looking the performer who was walking off the stage.

"I knew you would like it here. It's a complete safe zone so what happens here stays here," He smiled noticing her eyes were beaming with excitement.

"No time no see James," The middle age black waitress with a slim body and wide hips smiled giving Charles a hug. Charles smiled returning the friendly hug.

"Holly, this is my woman, Gwen." He introduced not wanting Gwen to feel threatened by one of his old friends.

"It's nice to meet you," Gwen smiled friendly.

Daddy जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें