Chapter 241

Aecha's P.O.V.
"You what?!" Jk yelled after hearing my statement.

"We'd have that huge place at this price noona? That sounds too good to be true." Jiminie added.

He wasn't wrong. "It does, but I saw the place myself." I showed them pictures. "What do you think?"

Yoongi was the first to speak up. "Thete still is work to do on it, but it looks promising. I don't know about you guys, but I'm in."

He lead the train of thought because everyone agreed without further talk. I couldn't believe it. "So.. We'll have our studio? Guys.. I love you all so much! Thank you for trusting me with this!"

Joon laughed. "How could we not? Come on, let's work hard today so we can get ready for a wedding."

Hoseok's P.O.V.
I'm surprised they agreed just like that, but it was Ash we were talking about, my very organized and money-saving future wife.. Also their friend, but that's another thing.

"So I heard you guys have new songs in writing." My fiancée grinned nudging my shoulder while we were stretching.

I smiled. "We are and I think you'll love making the choreos for them."

She jumped excited. "I can't wait!" A second of thought. "For tomorrow, do you have your suit? The rings? The clothes for the award show? The-"

I stopped her right there. "E-easy Angel. We have it all covered don't worry. Everything is getting ready on Jeju island too. You don't have to worry."

She continued. "What about the guests? Everything is good with them?"

"Noona.." Jimin spoke up. "Please don't start stressing, your bridesmen and maid of honour have it covered."

"Don't forget the best man and groomsmen!" Jin hyung added. "Really, just don't sweat it. We prepared everything. There's no issue and even if there was one, we wouldn't tell you."

Well that were my friends. Always got our backs. She eased. "Right, sorry guys. I'm just so thrilled it makes me scared."

I pulled her into a hug. "Don't worry. We'll get married without an issue."

"I don't think that's a kind of stretching exercise." Yoongi hyung pointed out.

"Oh shut it hyung.."

Aecha's P.O.V.
I.Was.So.Nervous! I mean.. It was the wedding of the year! It had been awfully hard to keep the venue of our wedding a secret, but now.. We were getting ready to leave for it, to have the dinner that day with our wedding crew and family.

"Chacha get out of the bathroom already! We have to get to the terminal!" Han said knocking on the door.

"I'm nauseous give me a second.." I pleaded gulping.

She leaned against my stall. "Hey.. It's gonna be okay. It's just a plane."

"But it's not just a wedding. It's the first wedding in Bangtan history." I mumbled.

Her sigh was so loud. "No wonder you're anxious if you think like that. You are marrying Jung Hoseok, not J-Hope. You are marrying the man you love, not his job. Want to call off the wedding?"

I opened the door. "What? No! No, no, no! I want to get married."

She pointed at the terminal. "Then get your ass out of here and go to your future husband you idiot!"

She was right. I had to calm down and he was the only one who could manage that. "Right.. I'll be going now. Don't worry." I flashed her my best smile and headed out.

Hoseok's P.O.V.
She's taking too long- there was my girl. "Hey, everything okay Angel?"

She walked into my arms. "Everthing is now.."

I caressed her hair and kissed the top of her head. "Good to know baby, good to know." I had been so worried. "Let's catch that plane shall we?"

She looked up from my chest. "Yeah.. Let's go."

I grabbed her hand and we left with two other people, the maid of honour and the best man. Weird mix of people, but so right. "The others will join us tonight."

After getting through the gate she started to talk. "Are you stressed?"

I laughed. "Not really, why?" From the look on her face, I knew. "Don't make that face that's your why are you not stressed face."

She sighed. "It's a huge thing! The first wedding between you guys. It's a big deal!"

I chuckled. "No one knows we're getting married today except our guests."

"Oh yeah? Cuse I just saw a fansite!" She argued.

Damn fansites. "Don't worry about it okay? Got this covered."  We got called to embark. "Don't sweat it okay? I've got your back."

She grinned. "You always do."