Chapter 216

Aecha's P.O.V.
"You'll fix the dress?" I asked my mother over the phone on the train.

"Yeah! Buy it, send it to me and I'll turn them into a jumpsuit before the award show." She assured.

"Are you sure?" I wanted to make sure.

"Aecha L'Écuyer I swear. Trust your mother will you?" She laughed. "Don't overwork yourself on the job you hear me? You barely had time to relax."

I nodded. "Don't worry. I'll do some personal work, dress shopping, decoration shopping, teach the guys.. That's it."

She didn't seem so sure. "Right, I love you baby. I'll miss you my little girl."

I smiled before hanging up. "I miss you too mom. See you soon."

"Mom is worried about you?" Hobi mumbled waking up.

I fixed his hair. "Since when do you call her mom?" I sighed. "She is worried I'll put work on myself while I have none."

"Will you?" He had to make sure did he.

I played with his mane. "Maybe a little. I'll start visiting buildings for the studio so I'll need a list of what we need. Maybe figure out the spacing and colours and functioning of the agency-"

He stopped me kissing my cheek. "You're putting more in your head than you can handle again Angel."

He was right. "I know.. I just can't sit still. Especially that it'll be crazy after we get married, getting ready to adopt a kid.. Raise it. I'll feel overwhelmed for sure so.."

He locked his hand with mine. "You want to overwhelm yourself now? Angel, we can take our sweet time for the Agency. Don't worry more than you should."

"Yeah.. About taking work.." I started.

He frowned. "Yes?"

"I, kinda, got 20 emails in the past 3 days to perform with X artists at the different award shows. I don't know what to do." I admitted. "I suck at saying no and figure out things.."

He probably saw how conflicted I was. He called a waiter. "Hi, sorry.. Could we get two glasses and a bottle of red wine please?" The server nodded. "Thank you." He looked at me. "Angel, you're new to this. It's totally normal." He served me a glass once it arrived. "Babygirl, you need to rest your mind okay. You know what? We'll sign you up for that yoga place once we get home. We'll look for manager for you too. Like that you can make better choices for yourself. How does that sound?"

I tasted the liquid in my cup. "Really good.. And I'm not just talking about the wine."

He grinned. "Good. I'll ask my sister first. She is an influencer, but I think she'd love helping you out and go do yoga with you."

I laughed. "Yeah.. Sounds amazing." I kissed him. "Thanks a lot to try to ease my burden Sunshine." I gently stroke his arm. "Means a lot to me."

He pulled me into his embrace. "I only want you to be happy.. How about, once we get home, we get really cozy, do nothing and maybe you could show me some of these yoga poses."

I nodded. "Sure thing."

Hoseok's P.O.V.
"So let's repeat the chorus again shall we?" She said for the 20th time today.
No one argued of course. Of she wanted them to repeat it was because something was off. "Again.." We did. "Something is not working out.. Something is off." She mumbled.

"Maybe it's because we don't tap our hands the same way." Namjoom pointed out.

She denied. "No. I like it. I like that personal twist. It's not the problem Joonie. I just can't pinpoint it." She was so annoyed. "Take a break while I figure this out." She stormed out of the room.

The guys looked at the door, then me. "What?"

"She's upset. Take care of it." Jin said.

"I won't." It was work. She was upset by some tiny detail she wanted perfected. It'd drive me mad too if I could see it. "Remember that she pulled the same attitude with Fake Love and Idol when we showed it to the USA and each first times we get the performance done. We're filming it in two days. The deadline is short for her to figure it out. She has the right to be upset-"

She opened the door again. "Sorry, I just needed to freshen up. Let's work on another part shall we?"

We agreed and worked on it. Once we stopped, she didn't.
She went to an empty studio for another 3 hours. Then, when I came back home, I didn't expect her to be in our home studio. I knocked. "You missed yoga class Angel? You can still go until 8pm if you want."

She saw me in the mirror, sighed and dabbed the sweat of her face. "I know.. I don't think I'll make it tonight. I need to figure this bug out. It's the only thing bothering me now."

I took the towel and dried her sweaty and probably sore neck and arms. "I'm not scolding you.. I'll let you back at it, I just want you to eat dinner with me okay? I know how you're feeling about it. It rots inside and drives you crazy until you figure it out, but you shouldn't let it take over okay? Come eat."

She held my hand. "Thanks.. It bothers you too doesn't it?"

Not for the same reasons. "I am. I want us to correct what is wrong. It won't feel right until you approve it." I squeezed her hand. "I ordered pizza. Is it okay?"

She nodded. "It's great."

Aecha's P.O.V.
I kept my earphones in my ears letting the song play in my sleep.. If we could call it sleep. I sat up in a jump at 2 in the morning. "I got it! I know the problem!." I got out of bed, but I couldn't go far with his firm grasp on my wrist. "Hobi let go honey.."

He groaned. "Stay asleep.."

I kissed the tip of his nose. "I need this done Hobi.. Please? I'll take the day off or something."

He finally let go. "Liar.. But you need to do this."

I kissed him deeply. "I love you. I shouldn't be long."

He went back to sleep and I went back to business.

Hoseok's P.O.V.
I found her asleep on the couch in the morning. "Hey Beautiful.."

She stretched and opened her eyes. "Hey.." She sat up. "The problem was the shoulder roll. It's not perfect circles. We need to work on that today."

I kissed her forehead. "We will babygirl. Thanks for figuring it out for us."

She grinned. "Only doing my job."