Chapter 263

Aecha's P.O.V.
"You think they'll like them?" I said putting the mochis in bags.

My boyfriend made a face. "Are you really asking that after we made about 48 of them?" He placed his hand on my forehead. "Are you feverish or something?"

"Ya!" I pushed his hand. "What I meant was if they'd like them better than storebought. Sheesh..."

"If they don't like them.." He kissed my cheek. "I'll push them down the stairs."

"Hobi!" We did spend most of our afternoon making the second batch. I ran to the car keys. "We're taking MY car." He agreed until... "So I'm driving!"

"What? No! I wanna drive it!" He ran after me. "I never did! You drove my Audi, let me drive the Palisade!" He didn't even get close to me before I sat in the driver's seat. "Fine! I'll get the bag!" He sat in the passenger's seat. "You're getting back at me for Quebec are you?"

My grin gave it away. "Bingo."

Hoseok's P.O.V.
Even if I was annoyed at JK barging in yesterday, I had missed my little family so bad. Ash was so excited to meet again with her best friends. "Ouh! That's a big hug Ash!" Yoongi hyung said laughing. "Tired of your husband?"

What did I do to deserve this? "Oh please, I just missed you. I brought treats we made." Ash said jogging to our bag.

Jimin's head went up. "Are they the mochi you made in Japan?"

She turned to me. "I don't recall sharing that."

Tae answered. "It was on a news article!"

"We were spotted?" She shrugged. "Oh well, spoils the surprise huh?" She laughed. It didn't bother her? I'll be damned. "If you wait a bit, I'll set them on the table for you to grab a couple!"

"Only two each!" I specified. "We didn't make some for an army"

Namjoon counted. "There are about 50 of them. I think you guys don't know the definition of army!"

He was probably right.
.
.
.
After I helped JK and Jin hyung to make breakfast and told the tales of our trip, something unexpected happened... "Hey hyung, noona, get in the living room!" Jimin-ah asked.

He grabbed my Angel's arm. She chuckled. "What are you doing?"

Jin hyung smiled. "We kind of did a little something?"

Oh my gosh. What did they do? "You guys close your eyes now!" Tae demanded doing so himself until we did.

I laughed nervously. "Stop the suspense already!"

"Open them you big baby!" Suga hyung yelled.

Once we did, I saw boxes. "What's that?"

Ash was already reading the boxes. "Guys! Why did you do that for?"

Joon scratched his neck. "Some of us went overboard.." A crib, baby clothes, bottles, a car seat. "With only two weeks to plan, we figured we'd help."

I was more than touched. My eyes were getting teary. Seeing my wife grin and not crying made me shed tears. "Thank you so much guys. I don't know what to say.." I hugged my hyungs, then my dongsaengs. "I can't thank you enough."

Suga pointed to my right. "Then do like your girl. Hug, be excited and open the boxes, Idiot."

Jk looked out the window. "Thank gosh I told noona to bring her van!"

That's what it was. Still crying like a child, I went to sit next to my wife. "Goodness, what are those?" She carefully wiped my tears with her thumbs and softly blew on my face. "I've never seen you cry this much! This beats MAMA."

I hugged her so tight. "I'm so happy.."

Her joy was my eveything. She pulled up a onesie. "Look! The guys even made ARMY merch for baby. Ain't it nice?" She picked up something else. "And a lion plushie! Ouuuuh... There's mini sunglasses! Aren't they adorable?"

Honestly, the maknae line kept opening the boxes to show Ash and I. They were so happy for us. A hand went on my lady's shoulder. "If you need help with the crib, I'll come land a hand."

Her hand went over the owner's. Her voice was sincere. "Sure thing Joonie. I haven't had you over in a while."

As the day went on and we kept chatting, I went to the leader of our group. "Did you buy the crib?"

He didn't answer and smiled, his dimples betraying him. "I might." He saw the look of disbelief on my face. "What? My friend is becoming a dad, he deserves help with getting stuff. I didn't trust the others with buying a safe one."

I pat his back. "Means a lot. Thanks."

He returned the gesture. "Don't sweat it."

I motioned with my head. "You can get an extra mochi."

"Hell yeah! Thanks hyung."
.
.
.
Aecha's P.O.V.
"What will he or she be named? You get to name them right?" Kook asked.

That was a thing that surprised my mom. When you give birth in Korea, you don't have to name them right away. You have about a year sometimes. This was true for adopted kids too. If the biological parents didn't name them and the orphanage didn't, we could. "Well... If they don't have a name, Eunho for a boy... For a girl, I liked Minho a lot. Hoseok didn't. We agreed on Yoosung, but I feel it's more on the boyish side of gender neutral if you ask me."

I would've preferred Moonbyul too, but we agreed it'd be in the choices next time. "They are all pretty neutral if you ask me." Tae said. "Why?"

I guess we had a common reason. "We didn't want a common name. Also, if they'd rather be gender fluid or non-binary their name wouldn't be an issue? We don't know their gender yet, so maybe that's why."

Jiminie agreed. "That's a good point. Maybe a name will flash in your heads when you see them."
I surely hoped so. I was so ready for this little human.