Chapter 220

Aecha's P.O.V.
I carefully tied my hair making sure no bump showed. It had taken me two hours to straighten my hair, so it had to be perfect or I'd be slightly annoyed. When I saw how slick and shiny they were I let out a relieved sigh. "Finally I'm done with these! Ah! This feels so good!"

Hobi laughed. "That great? Let me see."

I opened the door of the bathroom and turned around. "Just zip this up first please."

He gently pulled the zipper up. "Wait.. Wasn't that the dress we saw?"

I grinned turning around. "It is the yellow dress! My mother turned it into a jumpsuit. Pretty neet huh?"

He made me turn around. "It is! That's you, that screams Aecha.. Silk yellow jumpsuit, bold red lips, mascara and that's it. I love it. You'll look better than me!"

I chuckled. "Oh please.. You'll look better once I fix that tie." I did his tie. "Here.. Handsome man."

He took my hand and kissed it. "We can go my lady?"

I smiled. "We can. I'll watch you guys from the sidelines."

He nodded. "I know, but don't stay too far. I want to show my fiancée off."

Hoseok's P.O.V.
And I did once we got interviewed. "So BTS, we heard one of you is getting married after a 4 years relationship. Who's that?" The reporter said.

The guys pointed at me and I jumped. "Me! I am! To my lovely Angel."

Ash was three people behind but I could see her roll her eyes. The reporter smiled. "Is she here tonight?"

I waved at my lady. "She is! Angel! Come over! Please!"

She hesitated and came by. "3 minutes. It took you three minutes on the red carpet until you mentioned our wedding Hobi!"

I smiled. "I know! It was hard!" I cleared my throat. "So this is my fiancée Aecha."

She bowed down. "Pleasure to meet you! I didn't think I'd get filmed.."

The reporter grinned. "No worries, besides you look great!"

She shyed up. "Thank you. I was so excited to come here and see the boys, other artists."

"Oh! Who can't you wait to see?" The woman asked her.

My lady smiled. "I'd like to see Shawn Mendes. He's a great singer."

"He's Canadian like you too isn't he?" She pointed out.

Ash nodded. "He is."

"It was a pleasure to see you! Have a good time!" The reporter said as my Angel left. Aww.. Gone already.

Yoongi hyung nudged my shoulder. "You'll see her in a couple of hours. Don't worry."

Right. I still wondered who she'd sit next to.

Aecha's P.O.V.
"Aecha! Sit next to me!" Halsey insisted.

So I did. "Thank you for keeping a place for me."

She rolled her eyes. "It's nothing really. You're like my plus one! It's gonna be nice."

I nodded. "I'm sorry for not answering you about your offer yet. I got a mail saying the guys wouldn't perform today and I stressed for nothing because of this so.. Yeah. Had a hard time."

She laughed. "It's okay! Take your time."

I denied. "I shouldn't. It's just my boss that could be the issue."

She took out her phone. "I've seen your work! It's amazing and I'm ready to put the price on it." She showed me some of my videos. "Your experience and technique are what I want!"

I bit my lip. "Oh fuck it! Yes I'll do a choreo for you!"

Her eyes shut up. "Really? But your boss?"

I smiled. "We don't have to tell him do we?"

"But you'll be in trouble." She worried.

I denied. "Not if you don't tell anyone. Deal?"

She shook my hand. "Deal! Thanks so much!"

When being a princess for the night ended, I wasn't too sad about it. I had some good news to tell Hobi to soften the blow.

He kissed my back while unzipping my outfit. "You seem happy it's over. Can I know why?"

I turned to face him. "I'm bad with award nights and I missed you. It's annoying to see you so close and not hug you or kiss you, you know?"

He chuckled pulling me closer. "Oh I know. We'll make up for it tonight and tomorrow. New York will be ours."

I softly caressed his bare shoulder. "I.. Have something to tell you before that."

He smiled. "What is it?"

"Well.." I whispered into his ear. "I accepted her offer.

He picked me up and kissed me. "Really? PD-nim said yes?"

I made a mean smile. "Not exactly."

A smirk. "My lady breaking rules? How sexy." He layed me down on the bed. "I'm so happy for you Angel."

From the kisses down my neck.. "I can see that."

He glanced. "Want me to stop?"

I denied. "No, I'll stop talking."

He hovered over me with a mischievous grin. "Good answer."

I had to let out a chuckle before kissing him. "I'm sorry you couldn't perform tonight."

He smiled caressing my cheek. "Are you kidding? I'm trying to make you feel good and you feel sorry? Kinda hurts."

I sat up. "Sorry! I just.. Urgh. I worked like crazy building that performance and you'll only do it home and at the Billboards."

He took place next to me. "But you got another big offer as compromise. Think of it like that."

I felt so cheap. I got the biggest offer of my life and I was complaining about something else while he was all happy for me. "I should think like that, but it's bittersweet. This is becoming bigger than me Hobi. I was just working for BigHit and I was happy like that. I didn't think I'd get.. This.. I don't know. On demand?"

He pecked my cheek. "You think we did too? We didn't even think we'd debut and here we are. We only dreamt of being here."

He was right. I snuggled, head on his shoulder. "How did you work this out?"

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "We're a good team. We figured it out, all seven of us, not alone."

I glanced up. "I should tell the boys about it should I?"

He gave me his kindest smile. "I think you should, when we'll be on the plane the day after tomorrow would be a good time."

I frowned. "Why not tomorrow?"

He kissed my head. "Because tomorrow is fun time sightseeing all of us together."

Right! It was New York. I couldn't wait to see! "You'll tell me your favorite spots?"

He nodded. "Even better, I'll take you there."