Chapter 250

Aecha's P.O.V.
"Mind handing me my jacket?" I said sealing my tube of mascara shut.

Fabric dropped on my shoulders. "There you go! Hals just texted she was downstairs."

Great! One last look in the mirror.

Perfect. "Have a good interview, Hobi!"

He laughed as I closed the door. "You too, Angel."
.
.
.
"Look at you all pink and cute! Curly hair too, love it." Halsey mentioned as I took place in the back seat next to her.

I moved a strand behind my ear. "Thanks and you're wearing the boy with luv wig, nice touch."

We kept talking for a while until... "I'm so glad I get to be with you at this interview."

"You mean that I get to be with you. It IS about your performance right?"

She grinned. "Well, yeah! But, you're most of that performance. It's gonna be nice to hear you talk out of BTS projects, don't you think?"

I gave it an ounce on thought. "I guess so. You know I'm scared to walk on eggshells."

She pat my thigh. "Talk about you, your life. Bangtan are your friends too. You can talk about friendship right?"

I scratched my nape. "You're right. I'll try that for once."

"That's my girl!"
.
.
.
"Thank you beautiful ladies to be here with us today in our Sirius XM studios for this interview streaming on our YouTube channel!" The reporter, a kind man probably a couple of years older than I, greeted us.

I answered in surprise. "Wait, it's filmed? I wasn't told that!" I waved at the camera laughing. "Hiiii."

We all shared the laughter. He continued. "Of course, we know you very well, Halsey, but we don't know a lot about you." He said turning to me. "A little introduction?"

"Sure." I cleared my throat. "Hello, I'm Aecha Emilie Jung L'Écuyer. I'm a choreographer for BigHit entertainment and good friend of Halsey!"

"And a back-up dancer for some Korean artists as well as the one who created the piece you saw last night!" Hals just HAD to add. Way to make me shy Halsey!

The reporter took the bone. "Since you mentioned it, let's talk about that performance last night. It was deep and powerful. Many were touched. The lyrics were well translated into the movements."

"I think this is why I asked Aecha to do it. She just KNOWS how to put lyrics and emotion into a dance. This song was very dear to me." She answered.

"So then, Aecha, what speaks to you about this song? You seem to live the life many dream of, dating a BTS member. How can you express the feelings of this song?" He asked.

I would be frank. "People think we live in a fairytale. I'm, now, married to Jung Hoseok who is an amazing, caring, loving man who also is the main dancer and rapper of BTS. We went through our bits of hardships. Just expressing our feelings for eachother was complicated enough because I wasn't supposed to date any members. Then, touring is hard, prepping for comebacks, differentiating work from home... Of course, there was our accident about 2 years ago or so, we were both in pain, sad, angry, frustrated. Sure, it isn't exactly getting out of a toxic narcissistic and violent relationship, but that anger, frustration and need for revenge were all emotions I have felt at a moment in my life." I rubbed my neck. "Sorry if I talk a lot."

Halsey put her hand on my thigh. "Don't be! It shows just how much you poured yourself in that choreo you did for me and it shows how artists don't have perfect lives."

I smiled and nodded. "True that."

The reporter took the opportunity to lead with another subject. "Thank you for sharing this with us." He handed us a tablet. "Seen this anywhere?"
(Imagine it is only Hobi and Ash)

"That is one of the dances we did at our wedding. Jimin must've filmed this." I answered, a grin ear to ear.

Halsey sighed so hard. "Can't believe I missed that! I want a do over!"

We laughed so hard. "We'll do the dance when you come back in Seoul." I promised.

"If I may ask, why keep the wedding a secret?" He had to ask.

I shrugged. "We are people too. We wanted to have fun without people trying to peep or take pictures. Many of our friends are Idols. It was for our own privacy. We are public enough as it is."

He seemed genuinely curious. "Really? Who was there?"

I named a few. "All of Bangtan of course, Kibum, Taemin, Heechul, Seojoon, Sunmi, MJ, Moonbyul, Zelo, Jo Kwon, Suho, and many others. We had a decently big wedding. Sometimes, they and we just want to be people too."

He nodded. "I hear that a lot from artists here as well. I can understand why you'd want this event to be private." He looked at his watch. "Looks like this is all the time we had! Thank you for being here and for our followers, stay tuned because we will play a game with them later, see you soon!"

We, ladies, waved. "Bye!"

When the camera was off, I turned to Halsey. "Hals, I thought I was a guest on YOUR interview. Not the other way around."

She smiled nudding my shoulder. "It's an extra thanks for what you did for me." She grabbed my hand. "Come on... Let's go play that game!"

Hoseok's P.O.V.
"Would you rather eat RM's cooking or listen to V's rapping?" The reporter asked my lady.

After a second. "RM is not as bad of a cook as you think, just clumsy with a knife, but I'll go with Tae. He doesn't rap half bad."

"See hyung? I could be part of cypher pt.5!" Taehyungie tried.

I sighed. "It's official... No more cyphers."

"Don't be so mean hyung!" He pouted.

I was kidding, of course.

"Would you rather have a fancy dinner with your husband or have a night at a local restaurant with friends?" I wonder what her answer to that question would be.

"Well... A nice dinner is thoughtful, but have you seen Jungkook stuff his mouth with pork belly while Jin is telling Jimin to stop stealing all of the rice? Or RM and Tae drunk? Besides, Hobi will still be by my side then so, with friends it is!" She laughed mimicking us.

That's my girl. No words could express how proud of her I was and how happy I was for her. We needed to do that crazy dinner soon, for sure.