Chapter 217

Aecha's P.O.V.
"Careful on your way to the hotel Angel." Hobi asked while handing me the keys of his car.

I smiled. "I'll be fine. I won't scratch your car promised."

"What I don't want is a scratch on your face." He left a peck on my cheek.

I did the same. "I'll be safe. Arrive on set on time thought."

He laughed. "I'll be there. See you later."

I got to the car. It was my first time driving his. To be honest, it was a much smoother ride than my car. I have to admit mine was a model of 2005 and a second hand vehicle. "I really should get another car.." I hoped my clothes were decent too.. Since I wasn't dancing much today I had jeans and a wool shirt. I wished she wouldn't mind my attire. I parked in front of the hotel and went inside. "Hi, I'm here to pick up Halsey. I'm Aecha L'Écuyer. She confirmed with me today."

The person at the desk called and minutes later, the one I was waiting for showed up. "Hi! You're Aecha right? Pleasure to meet you."

I shook her hand. "The pleasure is all mine. Please follow me and I'll take you safely to the set."

She did and as we drove off, she started talking. "I'm surprised you were the one picking me up. I thought some staff member would."

I found it sweet that she had decided to sit next to me for the drive. "I technically am staff." I joked.

She chuckled. "I know, I just thought you wouldn't have time to pick me up."

I smiled. "Even if I hadn't had any I would've found time to do so."

She grinned. "Aren't you sweet?" She sighed. "I'm so nervous. You have no idea."

I laughed. "Don't you think the guys and I aren't? It's an amazing opportunity that we have to work with you."

"I think we'll have fun. I can't wait to learn the part of the choreo I do from you. Your dances are amazing." She pointed out.

I was flattered. "That means a lot to me thank you!"

Hoseok's P.O.V.
Ash came in. "Hey guys! Halsey is here, she's getting ready so I want you on your best behavior." She picked up the schedule. "We'll do the jump on the couch first, then the danced parts is that good with you?"

We agreed. "Of course!"

The actual making of the video did last 3 days, but it was fun having Halsey over. She had been very sweet. Her and Ash had talked a lot.

I kissed my fiancee once we were finally home and done with the filming. "Happy?"

She smiled. "Very! It will look amazing."

"You and Halsey seemed to have a good time together." I pointed out.

She agreed. "We did! She was very nice. We spoke about various things." Her phone rang. "Sorry honey, give me a second." She answered and put it on speaker. "Halsey? Hi! Did you forget anything here?"

She denied. "It's sweet of you to worry about that, but no I didn't. I wanted to ask you something."

Ash grinned. "Anything! What's the issue?"

"I wanted to know if you had any occupations during or for the Billboard's except BTS." She asked.

I frowned like my lady did. "No..Why?"

"I've seen your talents and I think it'd be amazing if you could choreograph my performance. I know you'll be busy with your wedding planning as you said, but I'd love if you could do this for me. Please?" She asked.

Wait what. "Ash say yes."

She looked at me like I was insane. "This is a big step Hobi. I can't answer like that."

Seems the artist on the line understood. "No worries! Talk to your boss about it, take time to think. I won't ask anyone else until I get an answer from you."

She nodded. "A-alright. Thank you so much for the opportunity!" Once she hung up, I didn't know if she was happy or freaking out.

I caressed her arm. "Angel? Are you alright-"

I didn't get to finish as she jumped in my arms. "Oh my gosh can you believe this?! Hobi! Another artist? I can't believe it!"

She was so happy! It was great news for her career! "I can believe it! You're so talented, of course others would notice!"

She kissed me again and again. "I love you so much! So, so much!"

I laughed putting her down. "Look at you being an adorable ray of sunshine."

"Sorry! I'm just so excited. I need to figure out if I can take that offer. It's a choreo afterall, not just dancing. PD-nim might disprove of it so I want to convince him." She explained while playing with my shirt. "I'm so nervous!"

I pat her head as she stuffed her face in my chest. "I can see that. Let's take a shower, then go to bed and think about it?"

She let out a deep sigh. "I dream of a warm shower right now."

I grinned. "Then let's get into it shall we?"

My Angel was growing bigger wings and seeing her fly was the most beautiful thing I got to see.