Chapter 227

Aecha's P.O.V.
Should I ask him? Oh goodness I don't know.. I don't want to argue about money again.. Or the wedding.. He's been finding ways to splurge on our celebration enough. I shouldn't add to it, but.. Dammit I have to get it out of my system. I put my book down. "Hobi?"

He stopped looking at his phone. "Yes?"

I sighed. "I'd..like to talk about something."

He closed his phone and put it away as serious as he could ever be. "Tell me, is something upsetting you?"

I took hold of his hand. "Not really.. I just. I was thinking.."

"That's your wedding talk face. You always make that pouty face with me. What's up." He gave my fingers a little squeeze.

It wouldn't get out. "Look.. My dress was already over budget, but.. I'd like a dress for the dinner before and the brunch the next morning."

He smiled. Why would he smile? "Okay, why?"

"Well.. Your parents are more traditional and to appeal to that the rehearsal dinner could be more.. You know.. Traditional. Hanboks and favorite dishes... I don't want to impose the idea. You know me." I explained.

He had to ask. "How much was your dress?"

Aww.. Dammit.. My budget was 5000$ for the gown.. "7000$?"

He laughed. "Only? You can have 6 more dresses with the budget I had."

What? I frowned. "Because you make everything much more expensive!"

He denied. "I believe it is better quality."

He wasn't wrong. "Sure.. Does that mean you'd be okay with it? Not just the 2 other dresses.. I mean the whole idea of it."

His grin couldn't be wider. "I love it actually. It sounds great! We could go shop for the dresses Saturday."

Why did I think he'd say no? "Sure, but I pay them, not you."

Now he argued. "Not fair!"

Hoseok's P.O.V.
She didn't sleep enough for what was awaiting for her today.. Her artist was crossing our doors and.. Even if Ash was physically American.. Damn she was 110% Korean on the inside. She was all about manners and respecting the elders.. It took her time to stop calling Namjoon oppa because they were only 2 days apart. I knew she'd probably have trouble. Halsey warned me the artist might not know the etiquette here as she was pretty young. I didn't know how young until I snuck up in the stairs to watch their first greeting.

The girl seemed to be a well trained dancer, but so young.. Maybe 18? Not older than 21 for sure. She first approached Ash for a hug. "Hi I'm Erica! So nice to meet you."

Ash hadn't dared hug us for 2 months after meeting us. She would be no exception. She held out her hand, wrist supported by her second hand. "Hello. I'm Aecha L'Écuyer. I'm looking forward to meeting you."
Wow.. As cold as ice! The girl seemed confused and shook her hand.. With one hand. I could see my lady trying to remain calm. "Well then... Let's go warm up shall we?"

Oh no! They were coming this way! I ran up the stairs and closed the door of our studio room as fast as I could. "Thank goodness they didn't see me."

Jk laughed. "Did you see a ghost hyung?"

I gained back my composure. "Not really. My fiancée is just extremely scary with her new student."

"Oh, the girl is here?" Jin hyung asked.

I nodded. "Yeah and it doesn't seem like she knows any etiquette. You know how Ash is with manners."

They knew too well. "Poor girl.." TaeTae whispered.

"Well.. She had months to read about it. It's what she gets." Namjoon added.

I had to agree with him on this, but she was usually kind to kids or Americans even if they didn't know much etiquette, she would teach them. For sure the situation didn't help. I'd go spy on her again later.

Aecha's P.O.V.
"Straighter." I repeated. "You aren't a cooked noodle, raise your arms and hold them straight in place." I pushed on them. "Resist against it. They have to be strong."

She grunted her teeth. "You're pressing too hard.."

I frowned. "Am I? If you lift Halsey in the air you can grunt your teeth like that. How would it look?"

Her eyes went wide. "I'll have to lift her?"

I nodded. "Yes. Now let's learn some steps shall we?"
I heared her sigh and turned around. "Problem?"

She straightened up. "No! Not at all."

Good. "Then follow my steps."
.
.
.
.
"Aecha? Maybe we could change a thing or two?" Erica said.

We are not on first name basis. At all. "It's Miss for you. Also.. Are you truly telling a choreographer to change her steps?"

She gave it an ounce of thought. "It could make it better? I do this all the time back home."

I tried to hide my frustration. "Are you in America?-"
Saved by a knock on the door. "A minute. Take a break." I opened the door. "What is it?"

A sunshine grinned at me. "Hey Angel."

I immediately softened. "Hey Honey, I'm a little busy.."

He only smiled. "I know. You just forgot your lunch this morning." He handed me a bag and a bottle.

I totally forgot. I left so early. "What's in the bottle?"

He stroke my arm. "You didn't have breakfast yet, so I made a smoothie for you."

I had to.. I kissed him. "I was so in my head I forgot.. Thank you."

"How is it going in there? She's good?" He asked.

I nodded. "Talented. Some things bother me, but it's mostly her attitude."

He rolled his eyes in a laugh. "What did she do?"

"She asked if we could modify the dance. To me." I explained.

His eyes went wide. "She did..

She had."So I'm a little upset. I'm worried enough as it is."

"Tell her. They mix emotion and work. If you tell her you are upset it'll be better maybe." He tried.

I denied. "She's an interpreter. Her job is to learn it and do it. I won't talk about that with a 20 years old girl."

He could see I wouldn't give up. "Alright, just make sure to drink this okay?"

I smiled. "I will. No worries."

He kissed my cheek. "See you later Angel."

I reluctantly closed the door. "So where were we?"