Chapter 232

Aecha's P.O.V.
"Angel.. Wake up.. You have work later today." I felt his careful hand shake me.

I surely didn't want to get up. My groan was a good indicator. "Five more minutes.. " Turning around, my ankle still felt sore. That made me want to stay in bed even more.

Hobi got out of bed after kissing my shoulder. "I know a miss who doesn't want to see her student."

I sat up messing my hair. "It's not like that.. Just, it's the last day I'll see her before she leaves."

He smiled. "Plan on clearing why you've been working her this hard?"

I sighed. "Yeah.. And apologize too. I do care for her. Her status just bothers me. I also want everything to be perfect."

He pulled me out of bed. "I know my little perfectionist." He pouted. "Just don't work too hard okay?"

I pecked his cheek. "Don't worry. I'll still have energy to help Kookie move tomorrow."
.
.
.
.
"Again and.. 1,2 and 3, 4 and 5, 6-" I stopped Erica. "Not this way, higher.. Raise it.. That's it! Good. Let's repeat again and 1,2-"
I tumbled. I held back my scream as pain went straight to my ankle. I knew I shouldn't have moved around today. Goodness that hurt..

Erica crouched down not knowing what to do. "Are you okay? What can I do? Is there ice anywhere?"

I controlled my breathing the best I could, but it never hurt that much. "Studio 4.. Bangtan is there.. Tell them what happened. They know.. They know where the ice is.."

She nodded. "Okay.. Okay. They'll understand me?"

I assured her. "I wouldn't joke about that. Please?"

She agreed. "Don't move miss-"

I stopped her. "Call me Aecha.. It's okay."

She seemed glad. "Alright Aecha.. Just stay still. I'll be right back." She put her towel under my foot and ran out. Maybe she was a lot nicer than I thought..

Hoseok's P.O.V.
Ash's young student knocked on the door. Why would she be there? Alone. Namjoon answered. "Hi, is everything okay?"

She seemed relieved. "Great you speak English.. Aecha hurt her ankle so she asked me to come tell you because you know where the ice is."

I barely understood a thing. Joonie turned to me. "Ash's hurt, we need ice."

My eyes went wide. "And she's alone right now? Someone go get ice! I'll see how bad it is." I ran past her student and Kookie was right behind me to get the ice with our leader. In her studio I jogged to her and crouched down. She was laying still on the floor, her teeth clenched. "Ash, the guys are coming with ice. What happened? Where does it hurt?"

She pointed at her right ankle. That goddamn ankle. It was always this one. Another injury over the 3 others she had on that foot since I knew her.. She had more than these for sure. "You don't rest enough.. Thank goodness we don't have much work after today.."

Kookie got in with Erica, ice and Joonie. Namjoon got on his knees and looked at her. "Can I take a look?"

He was genuinely worried. I could see it. Him who always had the weirdest way to injure himself didn't want to see her injured more than we did. She nodded squeezing my hand. "Yeah.. Just, be gentle.. It hurts like hell Joonie.."

His surprise was marked on his face when he heard his nickname. "Don't worry, I will Ash." He gently lifted her ankle. "That really doesn't look good.. Looks like JK's old injury. Not as severe, but I wouldn't wish you to have what he had."

She was having none of it. "Can you be less analytical for once Joonie?.. It.. It really hurts."

Kookie took her ankle to carefully put it down on the ice bag. "Is that better noona? Maybe you should go to the hospital."

She denied. "I'll be okay."

Joon sat next to her head like I did. "Ash.. You really should get that checked. I'm worried of how bad it is. I barely touched it and you winced."

She seemed so surprised that she cared. Out of all people, he was the only one she had a more work-centred relationship with. "If I'm getting you worried, it's a sign I should get it looked at.." She slowly sat up with our help. "No dancing for me for weeks.."

Erica who had been quietly watching, a frown on her face moved closer. "I'm so sorry you got hurt.. I feel terrible."

Ash gave her the brightest smile she had given her. "Don't worry about me. My job here is done anyway."

Her student wasn't assured. "I'm far from ready! You said-"

She chuckled and winced seconds later. "I said I was scared to let you go. Not because you aren't ready. You trully are and I'm more than sound to let you leave. You aren't the problem."

She sat closer. "Then what is it?"

Tell her Angel. "This project is very dear to me and even if America seems like a playground to you, it's a big step for me. I'm anxious that's all." She pat her student's hand. "You'll be okay. Go home."

Erica gave her hand out for a handshake, supporting her wrist with her other hand. "See you at the Billboards."

She gladly took it. "Take care Erica."

The girl bowed down, picked up her stuff and left.

Ash glanced up at me. "She learned, smart girl. She'll go far."

I laughed. "Sure, but you'll go nowhere like this. We have to get you checked. Kookie, Joonie, help her on my back before she changes her mind."