Chapter 296

Hoseok's P.O.V.
Even if she now got nauseous, at least her appetite came back. "We have everything for Christmas?" She asked between two bites of toast, feeding a piece to our boy.

I nodded. "Yes, of course! Did you want anything else?"

She looked down and caressed her little bump. "Maternity clothes? Or at least bigger clothes? I have to steal your shirts to have something flowy to dance in and my leggings are at their stretch limit.." Trying to expand them led to no give. "I've been wearing my old joggers too." My eyes got a little more wet. "I want to fit back in my cute clothes!"

He wrapped his arms around me, chest to my back. "And you're up to a C cup babygirl. What's your point? You're so cute. You wear more dresses and skirts outside of work too. I don't mind that."

But my suits didn't fit anymore, my jeans... My winter coat is not fitting if I wear wool underneath. However, he was right about one thing.. "It's true I'm a C now.. Looks pretty."

He peered over my shoulder. "Pretty indeed."

I pushed his face away. "Ya! You dirty man." He came back with pecks everywhere. "Okay! Okay! I'm not upset. I just need clothes that fit better! I borrow your stuff too much. That belly will keep growing."

He crouched down and caressed it. "Damn right it will~" He kissed it. "My sweet little girl."

He was so sure of it. "You're set on this aren't you?"

"I'm sure! Let's leave Eunnie at Kookie's like we were supposed to and go to the mall. How about that?" He proposed.

That was music to my ears!

Hoseok's P.O.V.
We managed to find a new car seat for a newborn, another crib, and I had to stop her from buying too many baby clothes. We also got her a couple of pieces.

"See! They're so stretchy!" My Angel said pulling on the waistband

"See! They're so stretchy!" My Angel said pulling on the waistband. She was so bubbly.

Well Jin hyung would love this one

Well Jin hyung would love this one. "Didn't you say you had enough skirts?"

Goodness, her face. "Nuh-uh! I said I only wear skirts out of work, but I only wear the same three.."

It made me laugh. "Have all the skirts and dresses you want."

"I think I found my Christmas dress!" Indeed she had

Even a cute kit to lounge in! After about three hours, I searched into my pockets

Even a cute kit to lounge in! After about three hours, I searched into my pockets. She gave me a weird look. "What are you doing?"

"I'm looking for... These!" I pulled out a granola bar and some Tums®. "Figured they'd be of use."

"Oh gosh! You're a saviour. How did you know?" I handed them to her.

To be honest, my girl got quiet and seemed a bit green when we exited the store. "Figured with how long we had been here, you'd love bite and you never stop talking about baby stuff.

She didn't disagree. "Fair enough! I'm craving crazy stuff.."

Was she? "How crazy?" I know she had hyper fixations, pregnant or not, but weird combos?"

She ruffled her grown out haircut. "I'd Strawberry jam on that."

Not that odd. "It's lemon, coconut flavored."

Her eyes met mine. "With peanut butter."

Well.. "You'd put peanut butter on everything."

"Not true! I tried it on kimchijeon once, nasty.."

Why did she-? Know what? Don't even ask Hoseok. "Well the granola bar thing is not too odd."

"I think pineapple and jajjangmyeon are delicious right now." She continued. "Kimchi and saltines, banana and cheese, apple with peanut butter and cheese.. I'm disgusting." She laughed.

Her, peanut butter and cheese.. A better love story than Twilight. "Know what? I'll try those with you. Maybe it's not that bad. It was in fact, awful. Except the apple thing, or the kimchi and saltines, that wasn't too bad.
.
.
.
I tried not to throw up. "How can you like banana and cheese? Besides, you're lactose intolerant."

She shrugged eating her banana with her mozzarella. "It's lactose free. You know what would be even more delicious with it?"

Delicious? I'm scared. "What, love?"

She hopped to the pantry. "Caramel! Or marmelade!"

Eww? Wait.. "Babe, you hate marmelade."

She did a happy dance. "Not today! We don't have any tho."

I laughed getting to the fridge. "I think you have even better than caramel." I handed it to her.

Her eyes sparkled. "Maple butter! That's amazing! I'm so eating that." At least she was eating. She grabbed my cheeks and kissed me so hard. "You're the best husband ever!"
Her adding it to her snack made my squint in disgust, but it'd have her other snacks with her. We packed our bags, ready for Christmas at my parents once again.
That'd be a blast... Ash would have to stay sobber, my poor wife, my poor parents.