Part 1. Chapter 16. From war to peace (pt. 2).

Cybertronians already thought about the idea of ​​restoring the Allspark before, however only in theory. After the Repository of Knowledge was destroyed, its fragments scattered almost all over the world, this is firstly. Secondly, the very idea itself. How is this possible, and if it is even possible? Everything can work in dreams, but what about reality? In a conversation with Jetfire, Megatron expressed his doubts about this, saying that no one had yet tried to do something similar, to which the ghost mysteriously replied that no one had broken the Allspark before, just as casually mentioning that the Ancients would not be glad seeing this, to say the least. The Lord of the Decepticons was ready to argue that his unwitting and invisible companion knew something, but so far didn't say a word for some reason known only to him. However, a joint search for fragments of the Allspark can significantly improve relations between the two clans.

But not everyone was so optimistic. For example again Starscream, at first he used to just think that his leader was crazy, but now the Seeker was firmly convinced of this. However, now the winged Decepticon has noticeably subsided, since he understood that hardly any of the Decepticons will follow him, especially after talking with the ghost of the Ancient. Although Megatron now began to relate to the Seeker in a slightly different way: he ceased to be annoyed and, as Starscream thought, a certain light of condescension and something else familiar and friendly were slipping through the leader's optics... Once upon a time at the Military Academy these two were good friends, and such his gaze quite often reminded Starscream of times without war. Sometimes it annoyed the winged Decepticon, but he certainly had no chance against a Prime.

Be that as it may, it was decided by joint efforts to do everything possible to find the missing fragments of the Allspark, and then to think about what to do next. Optimus really wanted them to do this until the parliamentarians from Cybertron came, their arrival was about a week away.

And so, operation 'Reunion' has begun. Prowl and Soundwave, each at their base, spent days sitting in front of the main computers, trying to detect abnormal energy surges around the globe, while other transformers, united in pairs or triples, flew and rode to different parts of the world. Autobots, due to their inability to travel long distances in a short time, searched in nearby territories, while the Decepticons had to comb through remote areas. For greater efficiency part of the human army also participated in the search. To find new fragments they used already found. Sam, Mikaela, Andrei and Sari also actively helped their friends. Yalara, on the other hand, wasn't able to be around constantly, because her parents insisted that she dare not skip school. And the girl herself couldn't even come up with an excuse for possible absences. But on the weekend she contacted Megatron in the very morning, declaring her desire to take part in the search. The leader of the Decepticons on the tip of Soundwave was about to go to the square 'Delta-2', where he had to dive under the water, therefore he couldn't take Yalara with him at all.