Part 2. Chapter 1. The first strike.

(Play the soundtrack while reading the next episode)

Cybertron... A planet that was once his home... Which he vowed to protect... The heart of their civilization... Where he should have had a future... Now the capital of a great power is engulfed in fire. Cities in ruins, huge losses on both sides from the very beginning of the war, and no clan wants to give up. Fight until the complete destruction of the enemy. He stands on the bridge of his ship and watches as new destructions occur below, on his home planet... The space battle continues too, and his ship maneuvers dodging enemy salvoes.

Is that really it? The bright future that his mentor promised the Decepticons? 'Transform your fate

Is that really it? The bright future that his mentor promised the Decepticons? 'Transform your fate... Transform and improve... Through pain and suffering leads the way to the most desired...'

Even now, he cannot forget the prediction of the all-seeing Oracle. Perhaps this is the 'pain and suffering' his path passes through? However... Oh, Primus... it shouldn't be like this... With some small part of the Spark he understands this, but there is no turning back. Every day he changes more and more, the essence of who he once was gradually disappears, giving way to a new one. He promised to avenge, and he will finish the job.

And now they are in position

And now they are in position... The target is ahead. It remains only to give the order... But for some reason he hesitates... And then his mentor appears on the holographic screen.

"Time is running out, Avenger. You can't wait any longer. Launch the missiles!"

"But these warheads will erase the entire capital from the face of Cybertron, Master! Now there are a lot of our people below! Not that we are waging this war to..."

"Now is not the time or place for discussion," the commander snapped. "Iacon must be destroyed."

"Sir..."

"Silence! Orders are not discussed. Launch the missiles now!"

He hesitates. Of course, he, like his teacher, wants to deal with the hated transformers, to destroy them with one massive blow. But... what stops him?