Part 2. Chapter 7. Avenger's move (pt.2)

(Play the soundtrack while reading the next episode)

A few weeks have passed since he swore a public oath to the mentor and chose a new name for himself. Megatron has changed a lot. He stopped thinking about Cybertron, the traitor Optimus, his Alphas for a while... He even no longer remembered his best friends from the Academy and stopped counting the days of his stay at the Alpha orbital station, that now became his home. For Megatronus this space base was alien, but Avenger was born here. Megatron's new 'self' had nothing to fear, no one to run away from, no one to wait for a dirty trick. The Decepticon even managed to more or less establish relations with Draconofus. Although these two still didn't like each other, but now they argued at least less and fought for nothing. Megatron even noticed that after he abandoned his real name, the winged mechanoid became somewhat more friendly, despite the fact that almost every their meeting started with the crossing of swords. Fallen continued to train them and several dozen transformers, some of them Megatron knew from Cybertron, and others, obviously, had long lived on Alpha. Also Fallen trained Megatron separately, he taught him not only new fighting techniques, but also to suppress his own fears and control emotions. Sometimes, of course, the nightmarish events of the past still surfaced in the transformer's memory, and it made him shudder at the thought of what had happened to him. However, for the most part, the Decepticon was able to suppress these emotions and carefully hide his feelings, so no one really thought what was happening to him.

Megatron gradually got used to the heavy plasma cannon on his right forearm. At first he was slightly tilted on his side even when walking, not to mention the rest... But the Decepticon gradually got accustomed, his weapon even stopped bothering him in combat trainings, and there were many of them. And when Megatron went into the alternative form of a fighter, this gun, capable of causing serious damage, turned into his main nasal weapon.

A few days after Megatron was finally released from the medical supervision, Fallen took him and Draconofus with him to the military complex located on the surface of the planet Toganor

A few days after Megatron was finally released from the medical supervision, Fallen took him and Draconofus with him to the military complex located on the surface of the planet Toganor. Megatron was shocked by what he saw. He used to think that there was nothing besides the Alpha station in this cold and lifeless solar system. How wrong he was... On the planet's surface in the valley was a whole small city, including residential areas, military buildings, a space port and much more. And for many kilometers around only rocky rock formations...

 And for many kilometers around only rocky rock formations