Part 1. Chapter 7. Time to act.

(Play the soundtrack while reading the next episode)

Over the next week the Autobots patrolled the city in heavy duty, but their target seemed to specifically decide to lie low and not glow in the boundless blue sky. The Decepticons made another attack on a human object, but were expelled from there by their opponents. Apparently once Starscream began to lead the warlike clan, the military discipline of the Decepticons somewhat weakened. Under Megatron they were much more collected.

The day of the 'uprising from the dead' of the former Decepticon leader, the Autobots remembered quite well, especially how he behaved

The day of the 'uprising from the dead' of the former Decepticon leader, the Autobots remembered quite well, especially how he behaved. If the members of the Red Sign clan didn't know what Megatron looked like, they would never have believed that the transformer they saw on TV, who performed so skillfully at aviation competitions, was actually their worst enemy. And there was also that girl whom Ironheid named as 'his girlfriend' wears a piece of the repository of knowledge of Cybertron history around her neck... Sam was a little scared - he remembered well what happened when he kept one of these fragments. Mikaela also suggested that Megatron intentionally somehow entered into the confidence of the 'poor thing' in order to take the fragment of the Allspark from her. However, Ratchet slightly refuted her theory by the fact that the Decepticon Lord could simply kill the girl instead of gaining her trust. Based on the girl's appearance, Prowl searched the database, immediately finding out who she was. And then Bumblebee, based on Mikaela's version, suggested the following: Megatron deliberately became the girl's friend in order to influence her parents through her, and when the time comes, take control of the fragment of the Allspark. Conclusion: the daughter of the Minister of Defense and the Presidents Adviser is in a serious danger.

To clarify everything in more detail, Sam had an idea, but his girlfriend needed to take part in this, so he decided to discuss this with her first, and only then with the Autobots. To do this, Sam invited Mikaela on a date, where, while they walked along a city street, he told her his plan, which the girl didn't like at all.

 To do this, Sam invited Mikaela on a date, where, while they walked along a city street, he told her his plan, which the girl didn't like at all