Part 2. Chapter 4. The Second Wave (pt.2)

A squadron of combat aircrafts, led by the red-gray-black rotorcraft, quickly headed towards the Pacific coast, leaving the city far behind

A squadron of combat aircrafts, led by the red-gray-black rotorcraft, quickly headed towards the Pacific coast, leaving the city far behind. In this situation one couldn't count on the Autobots - those born to ride cannot fly. So the Decepticons remade the human saying in their own way and now secretly loved to laugh at the Transformers of the Red Sign. They always envied the Decepticons, and this was one of the reasons why the Autobots were hostile to flying transformers. Of course, this doesn't apply to Breakaway, since he is one of those few, and in this case even the only one of the Autobots is able to overcome planetary gravity, which some Transformers of the Purple Sign considered an insult. Ironhide once said in passing that he himself would have wanted to have such wings. Of course, among the Decepticons there are also those who cannot fly, for example, Barricade, Longaul, Mixmaster, Scrapper, and several others who could 't participate in air battles. And now the Decepticons and Breakaway, whom Optimus sent to their aid, will have to take on everything and do all they can to repel a new attack. Soundwave has been studying deactivated enemy transmitters for several days, but so far there are no desired results. As there are no clues to find out who humans and transformers are dealing with. This is some kind of cybernetic life form, but obviously not from Cybertron, however, it is still not possible to find out their origin. Downed during the fighting they immediately either self-destructed, or all of their internal systems burned down, only useless shells remained.

(Play the soundtrack while reading the next episode)

"Megatron," the metal rattling voice of the Decepticon signalman came from nowhere and at the same time everywhere, he was at the base and monitored the movement of the enemy and the transformer strike group, "the target is in the Delta-16 square and is heading into the Sigma-4 square."

"Understood."

"Will you explain to me what's going on?" Yalara squirmed in place from anxiety.

"We intercepted the enemy signal and found the their battle group," the leader of the Decepticons began to tell, "they are moving towards the Pacific coast

"We intercepted the enemy signal and found the their battle group," the leader of the Decepticons began to tell, "they are moving towards the Pacific coast. We know that twenty kilometers from Los Angeles is the military aircraft carrier'Green Wave', where the meeting of the human military leadership should take place.