Part 2. Chapter 15. What we are silent about.

(Play the soundtrack while reading the next episode - till time 0:53)

Where am I... Megatron looked in surprise at the terrain, which was... a foggy desert. What was happening underfoot couldn't be seen, the fog hiding the surface was rather thick, and above the head only blackness over which tens of thousands of stars poured in bulk. Three meteors flashed in the sky, leaving bright streaks of light behind them.

"What's going on... what is this place?" Megatron asked himself in surprise. He tried to scan the territory, but the HUD didn't display any data. In general it even refused to turn on. Some kind of glitch? Or interference? However, the Decepticon for some reason felt that he came here not by accident.

"The question is not even 'what' or 'where', but rather 'when'," Jetfire appeared next to him and not in the form of a hologram, but as if he were alive again. Not giving Megatron a chance to open his mouth, he casually remarked with his usual grin: "You look like before the war."

The leader of the Decepticons examined himself as much as possible

The leader of the Decepticons examined himself as much as possible. The color of his armor hasn't change at all, but his appearance was somewhat different: slightly protruding segments of the chest plates, a diamond-shaped depression in the center, in which stands out a violet Decepticon sign, the shoulder pads are somewhat bent and pointed upwards, the forearms also have several differences, more thickened pedes with additional elements... Touching his helm, Megatron noted that its configuration also changed, several decorative elements were added. Also on the right forearm there was no huge black canon with red stripes that Fallen presented him. Now the leader of the Decepticons was much more like his past self before he had already changed on Earth. That was how everyone once knew Megatronus Prime, and so he saw himself in his own memories.

"So..." the Decepticon leader began in shock, but suddenly heard steps to the right, and Optimus Prime, who also didn't understand anything, stepped out of the fog towards them.

"Megs?.." he was surprised to see his brother and... the former teacher who had fallen in battle and now stood next to him: "Master Jetfire?"

"Optimus..." Megatron muttered in response, and only wanted to ask, but the Autobot spoke first:

"I walked as if someone was calling for me," the red-blue transformer put the left servo on his chest, "following the signals of my Matrix and..." He suddenly stopped short: "Megatronus, you... you look different..."

"Noticed," he answered.

"But where are we?"

"As I already told your brother, young Optimus," their old mentor answered mysteriously, drawing attention to himself again, "it's more correct to ask, not 'where' , but 'when'..."