Part 1. Chapter 11. A friend comes for help.

(Play the soundtrack while reading the next episode)

Megatron couldn't believe what he heard. This discovery not only shocked him, but also almost paralyzed. He couldn't move, couldn't look at anything, couldn't think. Is it true that what Professor Sumdac was telling him now and Jetfire is not visible to anyone other than Megatron himself. Suddenly, not so distant events surfaced in his memory when, while still being Black Whirlwind, he secretly got into Optimus's computer when he was not there. And that photograph where the Leader of the Autobots and himself were standing in front of the front door of the Higher Military Academy of Cybertron , smiling joyfully..."

"This is my brother," Optimus suddenly came to him then

"This is my brother," Optimus suddenly came to him then. "My twin brother Megatronus Prime."

"Your twin brother? But you are not alike, besides from different clans."

"But our Sparks are completely identical, and we're both Primes - descendants of the ancient dynasty of Cybertron rulers."

If Optimus had lied to him then, why would Sumdac repeat the same thing? These two couldn't come to an agreement. And this Jetfire ... But if Optimus is really his brother, then why are the Decepticons and the Autobots fighting each other? Something happened then, what Megatron still can't remember. Upon the master's return to the base, Knockout scanned his systems and noted that the memory banks were incredibly damaged. The Decepticon physician made the assumption that some of the memories may still remain forgotten. And is the cause of the Cybertron war also relevant to these events? And also images of the one whom they called the Fallen. Megatron himself, in fragments of his memoirs, called him Master. What does all this mean...

"Are you sure?" Megatron once again clarified with a human scientist.

"More than one hundred percent," Sumdac nodded confidently. "Megatronus Prime."

The next reaction of the lord of the Decepticons was unexpected for man. The Decepticon jerked forward, grabbed the professor by the scruff of his neck again and raised him to the level of his face.

 The Decepticon jerked forward, grabbed the professor by the scruff of his neck again and raised him to the level of his face