Part 1. Chapter 12. The Fall of Red Arrow.

(Play the soundtrack while reading the next episode)

The rain slowly subsided. The weather seemed to feel that the situation was gradually resolving, and the wind drove the dark thunderclouds away. Not far from them the battle continues, a few meters away there lies a damaged transformer who needs help... But both look only at each other. The medallion around the girl's neck gradually goes out, taking away all the pain that has maddened the Lord of the Decepticons for so long. Yalara... She is here... with him... And not afraid of him. How long has he dreamed about this...

"I... I missed you..."

"Me too," Megatron said quietly, without thinking about what was going on around him. "You can't even imagine how..."

"Then why didn't you come to me?"

"I was afraid," Megatron honestly admitted and shuddered. Did he... confess to her? Confessed that he felt fear? What a shame, the leader should not behave this way. And yet... "I thought you wouldn't want to see me..."

"Stupid..." Yalara whispered softly through her tears. "I waited every day... that you will fly to me... But this didn't happen. So I decided to find you myself..."

Megatron's optics blazed. He would believe her, if not for...

"And you brought them?!" He shook his head toward the defeated Autobot.

"Not on purpose! But they want to help," Yalara tried to convince him. "Optimus doesn't wish you harm..."

"Really?" Megatron straightened abruptly, landing the girl on the ground

"Really?" Megatron straightened abruptly, landing the girl on the ground. "This is news!"

"Black Whirlwind, please..." Yalara became scared again. "Listen to me, okay? Optimus wanted to start negotiations with you about... About ending the war..."

The Decepticons Lord laughed. Yalara's words made no sense. The Autobots invaded their territory just to... talk? Megatron didn't believe it. His own version that they took her with them for cover looked more like the truth. After everything he had to go through...

Suddenly Megatron remembered what had happened on the bridge. Why he lost his memory...

He clings to the metal structure with all his strength. Optimus pulls his hand towards him hopping to save, not letting him fall...

"Hold on, Megatronus!"

Fear splashes in blue optics of the Autobots Leader... Fear for the life of the one he is trying to save... But Megatron doesn't accept help. He unclenches his fingers... falls... He hears Optimus's tormenting cry...

Did the Autobots Leader truly tried to save him... Big brother... twin brother, albeit a representative of another clan. Megatron couldn't find the words.