Hopekook (smut)

Jungkook X Hoseok

Top: Hoseok
Bottom: Jungkook

Jungkook sighed as he lay on his bed thinking about how to tell hoseok hyung that he wanted his help. The other day the three maknaes were in jimin and j-hopes shared room talking about random stuff when the topic of sex came up. V and Jimin were talking about how good it felt and Jungkook got jealous since he had never had sex and was still a virgin. A few moments later, when the conversation had changed, hoseok hyung had walked in having just got out from the shower with just a towel around his waist and his abs and chest completely exposed.

Jungkook couldn't help but stare for a few minutes. Sure he had abs, probably the best in the group, but his hyung still looked sexier. That's when he decided that he wanted to lose his virginity. And he wanted Hoseok hyung to take it. Now he just had to figure out how to persuade his hyung to help him. The first thing he did was go to V and RM's shared room which was probably a mistake because when he walked in the two were lying in V's bed cuddling naked which implied that they had just fucked and that now was not the time to talk to V.

Next he went into the living room and saw Jin sat down playing mario kart with Yoongi on his lap trying to get his hyungs attention. "Jin hyung I need your advice on something", "uh huh what is it Kookie?" Replied his hyung his attention still on the TV. "How can I ask hoseok hyung to take my virginity?" Said jungkook calmly as he now had his hyungs full attention. "You want hobi to take your virginity?" Said Jin his eyes now so wide they looked like they were about to fall out their sockets. "Yes but I don't know how to ask him" said jungkook. "Awe kookies a sub" cooed jin, "What! How did you know?". "Because if you were Dom then you would be asking jimin if you could fuck him" said Yoongi tiredly. "True..." Said jungkook as he thought about it. "Now you're thinking about a threesome with both hobi and Jimin aren't you?" Said Yoongi almost reading his mind. "W-what how did you know" replied Jungkook slightly jungshook.

"Wait in your room with your shirt off whilst I get hobi...as for you baby I want you on the bed naked by the time I get back ready for your punishment" said Yoongi earning a surprised and shocked look from Jin. "You wanna t-top", "yes now hurry baby boy or daddy will increase your punishment." Said Yoongi smirking as left the room. Leaving the youngest and eldest sat there shocked at yoongis words. Soon Jin scampered to his room shutting the door behind him. Jungkook soon stood up making his way to his room and taking his shirt off as he sat on his bed waiting for hoseok.

About 7 minutes later hoseok came in the room locking the door behind him as he walked over to the bed and sat on jungkooks lap with a leg either side of the youngers thighs. "I hear you don't wanna be a virgin anymore...and you want me to take it" said hoseok before pulling Jungkook into a sweet kiss. Jungkook pulled hoseoks jumper off placing his hand on the elders hips, "yes please hyung". They kissed a few more times before they began making out passionately clothes being taken off in the process. Soon after they heard Jins moans echo throughout the dorms as Yoongi punished him, turning the males on making them both more needy for each other. Hoseok grabbed the youngers hips and placed him in doggy position before grabbing some lube out of his jumper pocket that he had grabbed before going in.

He applied some to his fingers before easing them into jungkooks tight whole. "It may feel uncomfortable at first baby but it will feel alot better later" said hoseok as he stretched Jungkook making sure he was ready and not in any pain. Soon he was four fingers deep thrusting quickly and roughly having caused Jungkook to already cum once. "Hyung want you please...put it in please hyung" pleaded Jungkook as his hyung removed his fingers. Hoseok put extra lube on his penis before positioning himself at Jungkooks ass. He slowly pushed in as he lent over and checked the youngers face for any signs of pain or discomfort. Instead jungkooks face was full of pleasure and neediness. Once Jungkook had adjusted to hobis size the elder began thrusting into the younger completely forgetting it was jungkooks first time. Without warning Jungkook cummed and clenched around hoseok who continued pounding into Jungkook nearing his release.

Hobi noticed the youngers sensitivity and played with jungkooks nipples causing the vocalist to soon become hard again. Soon after Jungkook came for the third time that night and hoseok cummed inside Jungkook. Both were panting for breath as hoseok pulled out and watched as his cum trickled down jungkooks thighs. Jungkook noticed and scooped some onto his finger before licking it up causing hoseok to pin Jungkook to the bed and kissed him roughly as he tasted himself on jungkooks tongue. Once they had both calmed down from their orgasms they lied under the covers and Jungkook layed on top of hobi before kissing sweetly. Both of them darted their heads towards the door as jimin walked in the room not realising the situation. "Jimin...hey" said the two awkwardly. "Yeah I'll um speak to you later when you have clothes on and when ya ou can walk" said jimin as he hurriedly walked out the room. "I forgot he had a key" chuckled Jungkook as the two kissed again before getting comfortable and falling asleep in each others embrace.

Do you guys want a hopekookmin (Jimin X J-hope X Jungkook)?