Taegi (smut)

Yoongi and Taehyung were on their way back to the dorms after a date however Taehyung had other plans. Tae was horny and couldn't wait until they got back so he decided he wanted to try car sex. Taehyung opened his jeans and pulled them down to his knees along with his boxers and started pumping his semi-hard dick. "Baby what are doing?" Asked Yoongi as he tried to focus on the road. "I want you baby and i want you now...pull over and let's have car sex babyboy" moaned Taehyung. Yoongis eyes widened in shock as he noticed how casually Tae said it as if he was just asking for the remote or something. "O-ok" said Yoongi smirking.

Yoongi pulled up in a nearby woods and luckily no one else was around so Yoongi took his trousers and boxers off before climbing to Taehyungs side and straddling the younger. "God you look so innocent it just makes me want to ruin you" groaned out Taehyung as he found some lube in the compartment part. Yoongi smirked and said "what do you mean baby?". Yoongi had a pastel hoodie on with cute white hair and an innocent expression which just riled Taehyung up so much. Tae joined their lips in a passionate and lustful kiss. Yoongi whimpered slightly as he felt one of Taes fingers enter him. Yoongis whimpers turned Taehyung on so much and he could feel more precum leak out.

Soon Taehyung had four fingers in the elder sucking and marking his collarbones as Yoongi rode his fingers. "W-want you" moaned Yoongi. Taehyung lubed up his penis and pressed the head against Yoongis rim earning a few whimpers from the submissive elder. "P-please" begged Yoongi. Taehyung entered the head and the elder sighed in relief as he slid down engulfing Taehyungs cock. "Fuck so tight baby boy" moaned out tae as he lifted Yoongis shirt slightly and played with the elders nipples making him moan softly. Yoongi kissed Taehyung as he started bouncing on the youngers cock making them both groan.

"F-fuck so big daddy" moaned Yoongi as Taehyung gripped his hips carefully helping him bounce up and down. "So good for me aren't you hyung" said Taehyung earning a few whimpers from the other. "Good boy for you, j-just for you" moaned out Yoongi as he felt himself getting closer. "So c-close Taehyung" said Yoongi as he felt Taehyungs thighs tensing underneath him. "Me t-too babe" moaned Taehyung. Taehyung was first to come with his hips jutting up slightly. Yoongi continued to bounce on the younger whilst gripping Taehyungs shoulders to help him and sending Tae into oversensitivety. Taehyung moaned and jerked off Yoongi hoping for him to cum sooner.

Yoongi lifted off Taehyungs jumper and played with his nipples making him whine and shake in pleasure. Although Yoongi was the submissive he always enjoyed making Taehyung whine and beg. "S-stop please" begged Taehyung as he arched his back and gripping the edges of the seat. "You wanted my help baby so now you've got it so dont start complaining now" said Yoongi making Taehyung whimper slightly. "F-fuck gonna cum on you" said Yoongi bringing Tae closer to his second release. Yoongi smirked as he saw how steamed up the windows were and how Taehyung shook underneath him. Yoongi could tell Taehyung was gonna orgasm so he intertwined their fingers and placed their foreheads against eachother. Yoongi always found it really hot when Taehyung orgasmed and this time was no different. When Tae orgasmed he shook violently and fucked up into the elder faster making him cum and cover Taes chest in the sweet substance. Once Yoongi had calmed down he noticed how fucked out Taehyung looked. Sweat dripped down his forehead and his eyelids were hooded in pleasure.

"God baby you look so fucked out" said Yoongi before kissing Taehyung softly. "Thank you for helping me baby" whispered Tae. Yoongi slipped himself off and licked his cum off Taehyungs chest. Tae got some wet wipes out of the compartment and wiped them both up. Taehyung pulled his boxers and trousers up and helped Yoongi to put his back on. Tae opened the door to let some air in and put his jumper on. "Your driving home baby I'm gonna rest" said Yoongi as he limped round to the passenger side. Taehyung smiled and kissed Yoongi softly before getting into the driver's side and driving home.