Yoonjin (Angst/Fluff)

Requested by RinLenForever09

Yoongi frowns as he spots his alpha across the street. Jimin noticing his friends frown  looked where the omega was looking and his eyes opened in shock. Tears streamed down Yoongis face as he watched his alphas ex kiss him. Yoongi ran off down the street. Jimin ran after him following him all the way home. "Hold on maybe it isn't what it looked like?" Suggested Jimin as he watched Yoongi pack his bags. "They were holding hands they were about to walk into a jewelry shop and they kissed Jimin" said Yoongi as he continued packing. "Yoongi stop stress isn't good for the babies" said Jimin. "He doesn't know about them anyway" said Yoongi. "You didn't tell him that your carrying his children" said Jimin shocked.

"Well he obviously doesn't love me anymore so why does it matter" said Yoongi as he broke down in tears. Jimin frowned and hugged the elder to calm him down. "It's okay you can stay at mine" said Jimin as he helped the elder pack his bags. "Thank you jiminie" said Yoongi. "No problem hyung" replied Jimin. Once Yoongi had the essentials packed they put them in Jimins car before driving to Jimins. Yoongi had left a note behind saying:
I saw you and your ex holding hands, I saw you walk in the jewelers, I saw you kiss. I thought you loved me but obviously your still not over him. That fine I'll leave you so you can be with him. Don't bother apologising or trying to find me. I love you but I know you don't feel the same and I just wish you had told me earlier
/Love Yoonie\

Jimin let Yoongi stay at his for the next week and was there for Yoongi when he gave birth to twins. Yoongi named them Taehyung and Jungkook.

~Meanwhile~

Jin cried as he lay on their bed looking at Yoongis side. Jin wasn't sure how much Yoongi had seen but he knew that he needed to find the younger and tell him it wasn't what it looked like. He had gone to the jewelers to get a ring to propose to Yoongi. However he had bumped into Namjoon who had been upset and so Jin tried to calm him down and the younger had asked to hold hands. Jin had hesitated but didn't like seeing him upset and so agreed. Namjoon had the same hand size as Yoongi and so offered to help him get the right size. Jin had thanked him and they went to the jewelry shop however just as they were about to go in Namjoon had kissed Jin. Jin had frozen in shock before realising what was happening and he quickly pushed Namjoon away who apologised quickly.

Jin thought for a second before remembering Yoongis best friend Jimin. Jin smiled as he remembered where Jimin lived. He quickly grabbed his shoes, coat, phone and keys before running out the door and getting in his car. The alpha drove to Jimins house as fast as he could. Once he got there he knocked on the door and the door opened revealing Jimin. "Is Yoongi here?" Asked Jin trying to look inside. "Why do you care?" Asked Jimin. "Please it's not what it looked like" said Jin almost in tears. "Jiminie can you help me with this please" shouted Yoongi from one of the rooms. Jin tried to get inside but Jimin stopped him. "Wait and STAY in the living room" said Jimin as he dragged the alpha inside.

Jimin walked to one of the rooms and headed to the bed helping Yoongi to position Jungkook on the omegas chest so that he could hold both twins whilst they were fed. "What's that smell?" asked Yoongi whimpering slightly. "T-thats Jin. It's okay I told him to wait in the living room so just stay calm or the twins will feel the stress" said Jimin. Yoongi nodded and finished feeding the twins. Jimin took Jungkook and placed him in one cot whilst Yoongi placed Taehyung in the other cot. Jimin and Yoongi smiled as they watched the two fall asleep before heading into the living room. "Yoongi I promise it's not what it looked like" said Jin. Yoongi twitched as he could feel the alphas scent. "I don't care just give me your scent then explain" said Yoongi as he climbed onto the sofa. Jin hugged Yoongi close whilst they scented eachother. Yoongi could feel the sadness in Jin's presence.

"I bumped into him on my way to the jewelry shop and he was upset. I tried to calm him down and he asked to hold hands. I didn't want to but I also don't like seeing people upset. He has the same hand size as you and so offered to help me get the right size. Just before going in the shop he kissed me and I froze in shock but when I realised what had happened I pushed him away and he apologised. I promise you Yoonie it meant nothing and nothing is going on between us it's you that I love not him" explained Jin as he inhaled Yoongis sweet calming scent. "You promise" said Yoongi. "I promise you" replied Jin. "Okay well then there's something I need to tell you" said Yoongi. "What is it Yoongi?" Asked Jin.

"Wait here" said Yoongi. Jin nodded and watched as the two omegas walked off. Yoongi picked up both his babies with help from Jimin and took them to the living room. "A-are they mine?" Asked Jin. Yoongi nodded and sat down next to the alpha. "C-can I hold them?" Asked Jin. Yoongi nodded and carefully placed Taehyung in Jin's arms keeping Jungkook in his arms. Jin caressed Taehyungs cheek before stroking Jungkooks hair. Jins eyes were teary as he looked at his two babies. "I love you so much Yoonie" said Jin as he kissed Yoongis cheek. "I love you too alpha" replied Yoongi. Jimin smiled at the two. Soon after Yoongi went back home and Jin enjoyed his job as a full time father and a few days later he proposed to Yoongi with the ring he had got from the jewler. Luckily Yoongi said yes so now they were both looking forward to their future together.

I hope it turned out how you had hoped thanks for reading