Taejin (smut+fluff)

Seokjin sighed as he opened his eyes. Although he just had a good sleep he was still tired. He rolled onto his back and spotted a figure lying in his bed next to him. He may have been facing the opposite direction but Jin could already tell who it was.

Taehyung.

Jin looked around the room and spotted their clothes scattered on the floor. They were both naked and why did his ass hurt so much. Jin panicked and shook Taehyung. Tae woke up and his eyes widened in shock as he realised the situation. "Did we... Have" said Taehyung.

"Sex... Yeah I think so" replied Jin. "Wait it's coming back to me" said Tae.

*Flashback*

Tae and Jin were at the bar chugging down shots and other alcoholic drinks. Soon enough they were drunk and were stumbling home laughing at each other. When they got back Tae pulled Jin close by the hips and whispered "You look so sexy right now baby boy". "You look sexier daddy" replied Jin. Soon they were making out passionately and trying to get up the stairs without falling.

Namjoon and Yoongi just laughed at the twos attempt to get up the stairs and then went back to cuddling. Once they made it to Jins bedroom their shirts were already off and Taehyung had already started on the belts.

Soon enough they were on the bed grinding their naked bodies together making eachother moan and groan in pleasure. Taehyung grabbed the lube from the drawer and began prepping Jin. Once Jin was ready he lubed up his dick and helped Jin to slide on. Jin whimpered as he took Taehyungs cock fully.

Tae was big and Jin had never felt so full. Jin started bouncing up and down on Taehyungs dick his eyes rolling back and loud moans escaping whenever Taes cock hit his prostate. Taehyung grabbed jins hips and helped Jin to bounce up and down roughly and quickly making it more pleasurable for the both of them.

After a while of quick, rough, pleasurable thrusts and bounces they both reached their high. Taehyung groaned loudly as he filled Jin up and Jin moaned and whimpered as his cum splattered across his and Taehyungs stomachs.

Taehyung helped Jin off his dick and they lay down tired and happy. "I love you taetae" murmured Jin. "I love you too Jinnie hyung" replied Tae before they both fell asleep.

*End of flashback*

"Did you mean it hyungie" asked Tae. "Yes I actually love you" said Jin embarrassed. "I love you too hyung" said Tae as he placed his lips on jins. Their lips moved in sync and they completely forgot about the world around them and just focused on each other.

*Knock*
*Door opens*
"Hyung we want-....." Said Jungkook. "Ask Yoongi to cook today me and Tae are staying in bed" said Jin once they broke the kiss. "Ok...." Replied Jungkook as he shut the door. "Cuddles?" Asked Jin. "Yep" replied Taehyung as he snuggled closer.