Seongjoon (Smut)

Seonghwa (Ateez) X Namjoon
Requested by gussie3456

Namjoon sighed as he sent of the fifth song that evening. Suddenly he got a text. It was from his boyfriend Seonghwa.

Seong💜: Hey baby what you up to?

Joonie💜: Hey sweetheart just finished the fifth song tonight it's honestly so stressful 😔

Seong💜: Yeah Hongjoong just punched a wall from being stressed so Jongho is now cleaning him up. Plus dealing with the other 6 energetic boys are annoying. Want me to come over?

Joonie💜: Want to releive some stress together?😉😏

Seong💜: Sounds great baby I'm on my way let me just tell Hongjoong I'll be out and tell Yunho he's in charge and to keep an eye on Hongjoong. 😚

Joonie💜: See you soon baby 😙

Namjoon smirked as he started working on the last song. Seonghwa rushed to Hongjoong's studio where he found the leader sat on Jonghos lap as he worked. "Hey guys I'm going to visit Namjoon so I won't be back to the morning...don't overwork yourself Joongie ok...bye guys" said Seonghwa as he kissed Hongjoong and Jongho on the forehead whilst running to the dance studio where the others were. "Hey guys I'm visiting Joon so I won't be back till morning...Yunho your in charge ok and please keep an eye on Hongjoong. Jongho is with him now but make sure he is eating properly and not overworking okay?" Said Seonghwa getting a few 'Okay Eomma' in return making him smile.

Seonghwa quickly rushed to the car and started driving to the BTS dorms. When he got there he saw Hoseok and Yoongi cuddled up on the sofa and Jin in the kitchen. Namjoon smirked as he got a text from Seonghwa saying he was at the dorms. Namjoon quickly finished off the song and sent it through before grabbing his stuff and rushing back to the dorm. When he got there he took off his shoes and jacket and made his way to the kitchen where he found the two Eommas of the groups, Jin and Seonghwa, chatting.

Namjoon went up behind Seonghwa and kissed his neck. Jin smirked and went into the living room to cuddle with Jimin. "Hey baby" said Seonghwa as Namjoon released him from a passionate kiss. "My room" said Namjoon in a deep seductive voice making Seonghwas dick twitch in excitement. Namjoon picked him up and carried him bridal style to his bedroom where V quickly ran out to go cuddle with Jungkook in the youngers room. Namjoon lay the younger down on the bed and connected their lips in a passionate kiss as he took of their belts. Once the belts were off he unbuttoned the submissives shirt and slipped off his jeans and started to mark down his neck and chest.

Seonghwa moaned and gripped Namjoon's hair as the elder started sucking on his nipples. "J-joonie please I need you" moaned Seonghwa. Namjoon smirked and took the rest of his own clothes off and took off Seonghwas boxers leaving them both naked. He quickly grabbed the lube from the side and put some on his fingers as he stuck them one by one inside Seonghwa. The younger hissed from time to time but was soon moaning and once he was stretched he moaned out "r-ready just fuck me please". Namjoon pulled out his fingers and gave Seonghwa the lube so he could lube up his dick to help it slide in. When he was lubed up he pushed Seonghwas knees up to his chest and gripped the youngers thighs as he entered slowly so he didn't hurt the other.

"F-fuck" gasped Seonghwa as Namjoon's length was finally all in. "You ok baby" said Namjoon as he checked Seonghwas face for any signs of discomfort. "F-feels good" whispered Seonghwa as Namjoon leaned in for a gentle kiss. Just by the kiss Seonghwa could tell how Namjoon was going to fuck him. Usually if he kissed him passionately it would mean that he was gonna go rough and make sure the younger couldn't sit for the rest of the week. But when he kissed gently Seonghwa knew he was gonna go gentle and loving so he could make it sweet and memorable. After a few more kisses Seonghwa nodded and said he could move. Namjoon pulled out slightly and thrusted back in gently. He repeated that over and over again and Seonghwa couldn't stop moaning.

He wasn't moaning too loudly but still loud enough so that if you went near the door you could hear him. After a while Namjoon sped up but still went gently and the two could feel the knots in their stomachs building up. Seonghwa started moaning louder as Namjoon jerked him off whilst also speeding up. After a while Seonghwas thighs shook slightly as he cummed onto his chest and moaned into Namjoons ear making the elder push himself all the way in and cum deep inside the other. Once they had both calmed down slightly Namjoon pulled out and got a tissue to clean them up. "Bath baby?" Asked Namjoon softly. Seonghwa nodded and Namjoon got two dressing gowns saying 'his ->' and <-his'. Namjoon put them on and carried the other to the bathroom where he took the robes off and filled up the tub.

Namjoon put in a bath bomb and watched in adoration as Seonghwa giggled and swirled his finger in the tub. Once the tub was ready he helped Seonghwa in and  started washing them both gently.

 Once the tub was ready he helped Seonghwa in and  started washing them both gently

(Something like that)

"Thanks for taking care of me baby" said Seonghwa as he rested against Namjoon's chest. "No problem baby thank you for helping me relieve some stress" replied Namjoon as he kissed the younger sweetly. Once they were clean they got out off the tub and dried themselves before putting the robes on and going back to the bedroom. Namjoon changed into some jogging bottoms and a baggy shirt. Seonghwa put his boxers on and wore his favourite black hoodie of Namjoon's which reached his thighs. The two cuddled in bed and said sweet 'i love you's until they fell asleep in eachothers embrace.

Hope it's how you wanted. Thanks for the request. X