Yoonmin (Pregnancy+Fluff)

Long oneshot. Yoongi gives birth so if you are uncomfortable with that then don't read.

Yoongi sighed as he waddled into the elevator holding his backpack which had his overnight stuff in. Yoongi was 9 months pregnant and due any day now however still decided to go to work. Luckily his job was an office job so it didn't effect his Pregnancy much. Lately his contractions have been becoming more frequent so he was gonna head to the hospital incase the baby came.

Yoongi pressed ground floor and watched the doors closed. Unfortunately the baby wasn't meant to happen. When his friend found out that Yoongi had a crush on another worker he raped him and now he was pregnant. At first Yoongi wanted to get rid of the baby but he couldn't bring himself to kill the baby so ended up keeping it. Yoongi sighed as the door opened on floor 3 allowing someone in. "Good afternoon hyungie shouldn't you be resting at home" said a voice. Yoongi looked up to see his crush Jimin. Yoongi blushed and said "yeah I'm going hospital now because the contractions have gotten more painful". Jimin nodded and pressed the ground floor button making the doors shut.

The elevator was in-between floor 2 and 1 when it suddenly stopped working and jolted slightly causing Yoongi to topple over and would have fallen if Jimin hadn't of caught him. "Thanks Jiminie" said Yoongi. Jimin smiled and attempted pressing some buttons but they weren't doing anything. Jimin pressed the emergency button and a voice came through telling them to stay calm and that they were working on fixing it. Jimin replied by telling them there is an pregnant guy in there due any day.

Yoongi winced as he felt a contraction. "J-jiminie please tell them to hurry" said Yoongi as he groaned and lent on the wall in slight pain. "Hyung we're stuck but they're trying their best." Said Jimin trying to comfort the elder. "Should I call the father perhaps he can keep you calm" said Jimin as he got out his phone. Yoongi panicked and started shouting no and crying. "Hyung calm down... Why don't you want him" asked Jimin. "H-he'll hurt me or shout at me" cried out Yoongi scared of what the father would do.

Jimin looked at Yoongi in shocked before asking him to explain. "He found out that I had a crush on you and raped me. I got pregnant and he became really possessive over me and would hurt me or shout at me if I didn't do something or got to close to anyone" explained Yoongi as his contractions got worse. Jimin looked at Yoongi in shock "do you still like me" he asked.

Yoongi nodded and cried out in pain. "Then I will help you break free from him and I will help you raise this child" said Jimin. Yoongi looked at him in relief and pulled him into a kiss. Jimin kissed back and put his hands on Yoongis stomach which was rock hard. "Baby you're in labour" said Jimin as he got up and pressed the emergency button and told them to get an ambulance for him. Jimin came back to Yoongi and helped him to sit down on the floor. "I-it hurts Jimin" said Yoongi as another sharp pain came and he clung onto Jimin.

A few minutes later a paramedic started talking through the speaker asking jimin to check Yoongis dilation. "I'm gonna have to take your trousers off ok" said Jimin as Yoongi gripped onto his shoulders in pain. Yoongi nodded and Jimin got two blankets out from the bag. He put one on the floor and the other over Yoongis legs as he pulled his trousers and boxers down. "About 8.5cm" said Jimin to the paramedic listening through the speaker. "Ok try and keep him calm" said the lady. Jimin sat beside Yoongi and side hugged him.

Yoongi leaned in to Jimins embrace and tried his best to calm down. "I-i'm scared Jimin" said Yoongi with tears in his eyes. "Everything is going to be ok baby. I know you can do this you're such a strong babyboy" murmured Jimin as Yoongi hid his face in the crook of Jimins neck. "Aaahhh my waters...Jimin m-my waters b-broke" whimpered Yoongi. Jimin told the nurse and she asked him to check the dilation. "It's ten now" said Jimin.