Namyoonjin (smut)

Namjoon x Yoongi x Jin

Sub: Yoongi
Dom: Jin, Namjoon

Jin: God he's being so disrespectful these days. Even to me and i'm his hyung.

Namjoon: Yeah I noticed... Perhaps we should teach him a lesson.

Jin: Like what?

Namjoon: Well I know you like him and all three of us have been sexually frustrated lately.

Jin: Are you saying you wanna do a threesome?

Namjoon: Yeah why not. We'll be in control and then he will know not to disrespect us again.

Jin: True but who will be doing what.

Namjoon: Well you can fuck Yoongi whilst he's on all fours and i'll make him suck me off whilst your fucking him. However since this has to teach him something... he wont be allowed to cum and we'll put a cockring on him.

Jin: God i'm getting hard at the thought... let's do it now I can't wait any longer and he'll be back soon... god i'm gonna spank him so hard too.

Namjoon: I'll hide in the closet... you wait on his bed... lets do this.

(9 minutes later)

*Yoongi walks in and see's Jin Masturbating on his bed.*

Yoongi: H-hyung what are you doing?

Jin: Finally your back

Yoongi: W-what?

Jin got off the bed and walked up too yoongi and pinned him up against the wall. He smashed his lips on Yoongi's in a needy and passionate kiss. Yoongi kissed back and felt himself get hard. When Jin broke the kiss Namjoon walked out from the closet with a huge grin on his face and something in his hand.

Yoongi: w-what's going on?

Jin: Well baby Namjoon and I decided you have been too disrespectful lately...

Namjoon: So we're gonna teach you a lesson... Now strip.

Yoongi started taking his clothes off but left his boxers on which Jin wasted no time in getting off now both Yoongi and Jin were naked and Namjoon only had boxers on.

Namjoon: Bed now... on all fours.

Yoongi got on the bed on his hands and knees. Jin came up behind him and began spanking him, hard. Yoongi was moaning since he had a spanking kink then he felt something on his cock making him whimper. It was a cockring.

Jin: This your punishment remember baby... we're not gonna go easy on you.

Then he felt a finger insert him and he moaned loudly. He wouldn't need stretching much since he had a dildo session the other day. Once Jin had stretched Yoongi enough he slammed into the Younger. Yoongi moaned loudly as Jin began thrusting quickly slamming into his prostate at every thrust. Then he felt something at his mouth, it was Namjoon's cock. He opened his mouth and began sucking Namjoon.

Jin's thrusts began getting sloppier as he reached his high. Namjoon grabbed Yoongi's hair and pushed himself deeper down Yoongi's throat making him gag. After a while Namjoon cummed and Yoongi swallowed. Namjoon took himself out and lay down watching the other two.

Jin's head was hung back as he let moans come out of his slightly parted lips whilst Yoongi was moaning loudly now that Namjoon's cock wasn't blocking the sounds from coming out. Jin bent over and nibbled Yoongi's neck and shoulders as he came inside the smaller boy. Jin pulled out and lay down with Yoongi on top of him. Yoongi had tears rolling down his face from the gagging and prevention of cumming.

Yoongi: P-please let me cum I-i'll be good I promise p-please d-daddy.

Namjoon: Since you took us well with no complaints then yes.. but you don't cum until Jin says ok... i'm tired so i'll go back to my room see you two in the morning.

Namjoon left and Jin was already hard again once he heard Yoongi call him daddy. Yoongi straddled Jin's hips and sank back down on to Jin's dick.

Yoongi: Fuck...daddy fuck me please.

Jin began thrusting up into Yoongi as the younger moaned loudly and gripped onto the bed posts to balance himself. Jin took the cock ring off but ordered him to wait.

Jin: Fuck baby so tight

Yoongi: Daddy let me cum please let me cum please daddy.

Jin: Ok baby you can cum now.

Yoongi cummed hard and fell limp against Jin. Jin cummed for the second time that night inside Yoongi as he felt the youngers walls clench around him. Yoongi had passed out so Jin took himself out and lay the small boy down as he cleaned them up. Once he was done he put on their boxers and spooned the younger as he placed a blanket over them and fell asleep.