Yoonjin (Angst+Fluff) PT.1

Yoongi walked into his studio and shut the door behind him. He walked over to his chair and slumped into it. He was exhausted and needed a break. Silence filled the room as he let the voices overtake his thoughts. They all had the same aim; they wanted him dead. "No one loves you", "Why are you still alive, no one wants you here.", "You've gotton uglier since yesterday", "No one will notice if your gone", "Just die already". He sighed and turned around in his chair and reached into his draw.

He pulled out his blade, he hadn't used it for a while, the last time the voices were there they made him cut and Jin made him promise not to do it again. However right now he knew he had to break that promise. Last time he cut on his wrist but that became too visible and Jin found it easily. This time he lifted his shirt and decided to cut his abs. Although he was happy he had abs he also knew that it was the most secure way to hurt himself without being caught.

Once he had done approximately 7 deep cuts he placed it back into the draw and watched tearfully as the blood dripped down his pale skin. He heard footsteps approaching his room so he quickly pulled down his shirt and covered his front with a blanket. As the door opened he shut his eyes and pretended to be asleep. He felt a presence next to him and a warm hand began to caress his cheek making him actually fall asleep. When he woke up he was on the sofa still in his studio. Then he spotted a cold bowl of ramen on the table. He smiled and ate as much as he could of it.

Since it was cold he wasn't able to eat much of the ramen but still ate as much as he could. He changed into fishnet tights and a baggy, long, black t-shirt and snuggled up back on the sofa.

Jin smiled as he continued talking to the army's on Vlive on his show called 'EatJin'. He decided he would check up on yoongi and give him some more food since he had noticed that he had gotten skinnier recently. He knocked gently on the door and opened it slightly and showed army the cute sight in front of him. Then he placed the noodles on the table and placed his phone on the table so that they could see how cute Yoongi was when getting up.

Jin shook Yoongi's shoulder slightly and combed his fingers through the youngers hair. Yoongi tiredly opened his eyes and sat up slightly. "I'm on Vlive doing an 'EatJin' please eat with me" said jin softly. "Okay what are we eating" Said yoongi as he sat up to give room to jin. When Jin had sat down Yoongi rested his body limply against Jins side. The whole Vlive was spent feeding eachother and Yoongi cuddling up to Jin as he read all the hate comments and purposely ignored the positive ones assuming they were for Jin. Once the Vlive was over Jin cleaned up the leftovers and turned his phone off. Yoongi stood up to get his trousers but was surprised when Jin pulled him back down on to his lap facing him.

"Yoongi-chi you haven't been eating properly what's going on?" said Jin softly as he looked into Yoongi's eyes immediately recognizing the look of pain and hurt. "It's nothing hyung...just leave it" replied yoongi still not looking into his hyungs eyes already knowing that if he did then he would break down. "Ok but please tell me if something is wrong or if you need to talk ok?" Replied Jin whilst holding the younger in his embrace. "Ok hyung" said Yoongi almost emotionless. Soon Jin left to go back to the dorm and tidy up and Yoongi headed back to composing music. He decided he would make a song dedicated to his hyung for when he finally leaves this cruel world.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

You helped me
You knew me
You were oblivious though
Oblivious to my love for you
Oblivious to the pain I caused myself
Oblivious to my scars

You tried your best and I am grateful for you.
You deserve so much more
When I was down you cheered me up
You know me better then I do

Why is this world so cruel
It hates me and I hate it
All these voices take over and I change
I'm no longer who I used to be
But you were my only reason to fight a bit more