Namgi (smut)

Requested by yoongleszbear

Namjoon smirked as he lay the equipment/ toys on the bed. Namjoon had just received a call from a mate saying that he had seen his omega hanging out with his ex. Yoongi had told Namjoon he was meeting with an old friend and not with his ex. Therefore when Yoongi gets back Namjoon will need to punish him and Namjoon's punishments were always very rough. Namjoon attached the ropes to the bed ready to strap Yoongi in and put other toys on the side. Once he had everything ready he made his way to the living room waiting for his omega to get home.

{Texts}
N: Hey baby when will you be home?

Y: Soon babe. Need me to pick up anything on the way home? X

N: Lube and condoms babyboy 😉 and a new outfit if you want xx

Y: Ok alpha see you soon x
{End of texts}

Yoongi blushed and said goodbye to his ex and making his way to the nearby sex shop. Once inside he looked through the lingerie part looking for a new outfit to Impress his alpha. After a while Yoongi found the perfect one. It had white lace shorts, white cat ears headband and a white lace dress with a white ribbon around the waist tied in a bow. Yoongi quickly picked up his favourite cherry scented lube and some condoms before paying and hiding the bag in his backpack and hurrying home. When he got home he put his backpack on the kitchen table and took out the bag from the sex shop making his way into the living room. Namjoon smiled as he saw the elder come in. Yoongi put the bag on the livingroom table before straddling Namjoon's lap kissing the younger softly.

Namjoon kissed back more passionately heating up the kiss and groping the elder. "Get changed baby" said Namjoon when they parted. Yoongi smiled and pecked Namjoon's lips before getting off and going to the bag. Yoongi put the lube and condoms on the table before taking the bag to the bathroom. Once Yoongi was changed and clean he made his way to the living room. The elder came up behind Namjoon, who was getting a few condoms out the box, and went on his tip toes to kiss Namjoon's neck. Namjoon turned around and admired Yoongis outfit. "You look beautiful baby" said Namjoon placing his hands on Yoongis waist. "Thank you alpha" replied Yoongi. Namjoon kissed Yoongi passionately picking him up from his thighs carrying him to the bedroom.

Namjoon placed him on the bed still kissing him to distract him from realising that Namjoon was tying his wrists to the bed. Namjoon pulled away and Yoongi attempted to reach out until he realised he was tied. Namjoon got the blindfold and covered Yoongis eyes. "A-alpha what are you doing?" Asked Yoongi. "I'm gonna punish you slut" said Namjoon. Yoongi whimpered and said "I-i'm not a s-slut... What am I being p-punished for". Namjoon picked up the whip and smacked Yoongis stomach with it. "You met up with your ex today and you didn't tell me therefore you lied" said Namjoon whipping the elder again. "I didn't tell you because I knew you wouldn't let me" said Yoongi earning another whip.

"Shush baby I don't wanna hear your excuses" said Namjoon placing the gag in Yoongis mouth. Namjoon coated a vibrator in lube before pushing it into Yoongi. Namjoon smirked and turned it straight onto medium. Yoongi attempted to wriggle around to get away from the vibrations but it was no use. Namjoon put a cockring on Yoongi before pulling the lace shorts back up watching his omega try and fail to get away from the vibrations. "I'm gonna go and read baby stay here like a good boy" said Namjoon as he walked out the door leaving it open incase Yoongi couldn't take it. Namjoon sat down on the sofa and went on Instagram listening to his omegas muffled moans fill the apartment.

After about an hour Namjoon went to check on his omega. Yoongi lay on the bed weakly trying to wiggle away, sweat dripping down his forehead and his little cock red and hard untouched. Namjoon smirked and stripped himself of his clothes before climbing on the bed. He turned of the vibrator and took of Yoongis shorts. Yoongi whimpered and sighed in relief at the presence of his alpha. Namjoon took off the ballgag and blindfold before grabbing the lube and a condom. "A-alpha Yoonie is sorry" said Yoongi. "I know baby but you still need to be punished" said Namjoon as he slipped the condom on and coated it in lube. Namjoon slowly pushed in receiving cute moans from his omega.

Once Yoongi had adjusted Namjoon gripped the elders hips and roughly started slamming into the omega. "A-ah ALPHA" Screamed Yoongi as Namjoon kept hitting his prostate. "Who's omega are you?" Asked Namjoon. "Namjoon's I'm Namjoon's omega" answered Yoongi. "Who's are you not?" Asked Namjoon. "Anyone elses" replied Yoongi blissed out. "Good boy" praised Namjoon as they both got closer to their released. "Alpha please I need to cum" screamed Yoongi. Namjoon took off the cockring and allowed Yoongi go cum. Yoongis release triggered Namjoon's who released inside the condom. The omega panted out of breath as Namjoon's slid out and chucked the condom in the bin. The younger untied Yoongis wrists and helped the omega to lie down comfortably.

"I'm sorry Joonie but I promise nothing happened" said Yoongi. "So why did you meet up with him?" Asked Namjoon as the elder cuddled up to him. "He asked me to help him with a plan to propose to his mate" said Yoongi. "I'm sorry baby I didn't realise he had a mate" apologised Namjoon. "It's ok baby but I promise there's nothing going on. He's proposing to his mate on Friday and he just wanted to ask what sort of flowers and things omegas like" replied Yoongi. "Ok baby... Well you look tired so that's sleep yeah" suggested Namjoon. Yoongi nodded and the two fell asleep in eachothers arms.

Sorry it took a while I have been busy lately I hope it turned out how you hoped.