Hopemon/Namhope (smut)(+Taegi)

Namjoon X Hoseok

Top: Namjoon
Bottom: Hoseok
Bondage

Namjoon sighed as his boyfriend left to go back to his room to sleep. Unfortunately their relationship was a secret and namjoon shared a room with Taehyung and if him and hoseok were caught cuddling then suspicions would arise since namjoon was not a cuddly or physical person.

Hoseok and him had been together for 7 months and they had never had enough privacy to have sex or cuddle and it was driving them insane. Hoseok had already booked a hotel for when they have their usual 3 days break per two months.

Namjoon couldn't wait. This meant that they could cuddle, kiss, make love, be themselves and share a bed without the worry of anyone walking in or suspecting them. Namjoon wanted to tell the world and let everyone know who hoseok belongs to but hoseok was worried about army's reactions, and had persuaded namjoon that a secret relationship was more exciting.

Soon it was their three day break and Namjoon could hardly contain his excitement. He packed a bag full of clothes, lube, other sex toys to make sure that they would have the time of their life. Hoseok left the dorm first and an hour later Namjoon joined him. First they went to the Chip shop down the road and had some chips before making their way to the hotel.

They signed in and made their way to the room. Once they got there they opened the door with the key and headed inside. Namjoon put his bag on the floor with Hoseoks. They stood in each others embrace for a while before Namjoon leaned in for a kiss. It started of gentle and innocent but soon became lustful and needy.

As they kissed they removed their clothes soon leaving them in just boxers. Namjoon sucked down Hoseoks chest and down to his nipples causing the elder to moan loudly. Namjoon pushed him on the bed and used his teeth to remove Hoseoks boxers making the dancer even more impatient. Namjoon went to his bag and got out handcuffs, lube and a blindfold. Hoseok licked his lips as he looked at the objects with excitement.

Namjoon put Hoseoks arms above his head and handcuffed his wrists to the bed frame. He placed the blindfold over Hoseoks eyes reminding him of the dance of blood sweat and tears which turned him on even more. Once he had tied the blindfold he lived up his fingers and entered two at once causing Hoseok to moan loudly.

When he thought Hoseok could take it he added another finger and soon another meaning Namjoon had four fingers in his hyung thrusting quickly and roughly and Hoseok was a moaning mess underneath him. Once Hoseok was stretched Namjoon took off his own boxers and setting free his 10 inch dick already hard and painful.

He lubed himself up moaning at the contact he hadn't received before placing himself at Hoseoks entrance. "Ready baby" asked Namjoon. "Yes Joon please want you" begged Hoseok. Namjoon smiled at the elders neediness before starting to push in painfully slow making sure Hoseok could feel every inch of him going in. When he bottomed out he had to use all the strength in his body not to thrust up incase he hurt the elder even though Hoseok was so warm, wet, cosy and tempting he had to control himself.

"M-move please" asked Hoseok. Namjoon started of slow but soon picked up the pace and slammed into Hoseok roughly making Hoseok moan loudly and the elders dick twitched and leaked more precum everytime Namjoons dick went fully inside going so deep in him. Soon after Namjoons thrust became slightly sloppier as he reached his orgasm with Hoseok not far behind. Namjoon pumped the elders dick for him so that they could cum at the same time.

However without warning Hoseok moaned loudly as he came and clenched around Namjoon restricting his movements but also helping him to release inside his boyfriend. Once they had come down from their high Namjoon pulled out, took the blindfold off, unhandcuffed hoseok and started cleaning up. Once Namjoon had cleaned up and put the stuff away he lay down with Hoseok and they cuddled for a bit. "I love you Namjoon" said Hoseok. "I love you too hyung" replied namjoon as they kissed again ready to go to sleep.

Suddenly they heard moans from next door and smirked to each other. Perhaps they weren't the only secret couple in BTS. "AH TAE SO CLOSE PLEASE." They heard. "Ok so Taehyung but who with?" Questioned Hoseok. "Cum for me hyung" Came next. "So either Jimin, Yoongi or Jin" said Namjoon. "We'll just have to see if anyone comes back to the dorm tomorrow limping." Said Hoseok before they feel asleep in each others embrace.

And just as they suspected when they got back to the dorm they had lunch and after lunch Yoongi and Taehyung came home with Yoongi limping slightly. As hoseok walked past Taehyung he said "So you and Yoongi huh?". Taehyung blushed and nodded his head. As Namjoon went past Yoongi he imitated the elders moans "Ah Tae sensitive uh" making Yoongi looking at him in shock before blushing bright red and hiding his head in the crook of Taes neck.