Hopekookmin (Smut+Fluff)

Part 2 to Hopekook smut where Hoseok took Jungkooks virginity.

"Awe kookies a sub" cooed jin, "What! How did you know?". "Because if you were Dom then you would be asking jimin if you could fuck him" said Yoongi tiredly. "True..." Said jungkook as he thought about it. "Now you're thinking about a threesome with both hobi and Jimin aren't you?" Said Yoongi almost reading his mind.
~~~~

Yoongi was right Jungkook had thought about a threesome with Hoseok and Jimin but didn't know how to bring the topic up to either of his hyungs. He decided that he would talk to Jimin first. He texted Jimin to come in his room. Once Jimin was in he locked the door behind them. "Kookie why did you lock the door?" Asked Jimin innocently but all Jungkook could see was his plump lips and how good they would feel around his cock. "I wanna fuck your tight hole" whispered Jungkook seductively. He could see it worked because Jimin had a slight tent in his pants. "B-but Hobi hyung" said Jimin. "I want a threesome with both of your delicious asses." Said Jungkook as he nibbled Jimins earlobe making him moan slightly. "O-ok" whimpered Jimin.

"Good boy" praised Jungkook. "Now then that's dress you up" suggested Jungkook. Jimin nodded and a few minutes later Jungkook and Jimin walked into Hobi's room. Luckily Hoseok was asleep so their plan would definitely go easier. Jimin was wearing red lace thigh highs that attached to a red lace waistband and red lace panties. The two snuck up to Hoseok and undressed him before putting him in a white version of Jimins. Then Jungkook handcuffed Hoseoks hands Infront of him and then handcuffed Jimin aswell. Jungkook could feel the pre cum leaking as he looked at his two baby boys laying in lingerie looking fuckable all for him.

Jimin used the heel of his foot to rub against Hoseoks dick causing Hoseok to moan in his sleep. Jungkook replaced Jimins foot with his hand as he palmed his boyfriend through the lace underwear. Soon Hoseok woke up and the first thing he saw was Jimin in lace looking so sexy. "W-why are you dressed like that?" Asked Hoseok. Jimin smiled at someone behind him. Hoseok turned his head and saw his boyfriend standing there with a smirk on his face. "Kookie what's going on?" Asked Hoseok. Jimin chuckled and said "He didn't tell you...he wants a threesome". Jimin straddled Hoseoks hips and grinded down on him causing them to both moan. Then they heard a beep, they looked over to see Jungkook had taken a photo. "My two baby boys" said Jungkook as he pulled Hoseok onto his feet and towards the mirror. Hoseok stared in the mirror and looked shocked at what he was wearing. He looked quite beautiful in lace just like Jimin.

Jimin got on his knees and crawled over to the two before sucking and nibbling on Hoseoks inner thigh making him moan. "Are my baby boys gonna listen to me and do as I say?" Asked Jungkook. "Yes daddy" replied Jimin. Jungkook palmed Hoseok causing him to moan and quickly reply with a "yes daddy please". Jungkook smirked and unhandcuffed both of them. Jungkook pulled Hoseok into a passionate kiss as Jimin stripped him down. Once he was naked he sat on the edge of the bed with his legs spread slightly as he watched Jimin and Hoseok make out and grind against eachother. "Come ride daddy's thighs" commanded Jungkook. The two separated panting from breath and did as Jungkook said. Hoseok was grinding on his left thigh whilst Jimin grinded on his right thigh.

"Baby boys one of you suck me and the other one decorates my chest with hickeys and lovebites." Said Jungkook. Hoseok pulled Jimin into a passionate kiss before whispering in his ear. Jimin used one hand to pump Jungkooks dick and palm Hoseok at the same time whilst Hoseok sucked on Jungkooks nipples and palmed Jimin back. Jungkook moaned and his thighs twitched which caused pleasure for the two submissive boys. After a while Hoseok lent down to Jungkooks cock and nodded at Jimin. Jungkook moaned loudly as the two boys used their tongues and mouths on each side of Jungkooks cock creating double the pleasure whilst they got eachothers cocks out and gave eachother a handjob.

Once Jungkook had cummed and the two had licked it all up they were told to get on all fours. Jungkook lubed up fingers on both hands and started to finger them open at the same time. Jimin and Hoseok moaned in pleasure and connected their lips in a lustful kiss. Once he thought they were ready he told Hoseok to fuck Jimin. Jimin stuck his ass in the air with his face pressed against the mattress as Hoseok entered him. Once Jimin was ready Hoseok gripped his hips and pulled out just to slam back in again. "O-omg baby faster please" begged Jimin and Hoseok moaned as he sped up. "Ahh" screamed out Hoseok as Jungkook unexpectedly slammed into him from behind. "D-daddy so b-big" whimpered Hoseok. Jungkook smirked and started pounding into Hoseok. After a while they found a way to do it so that they were all recieving maximum pleasure.

"N-need cum daddy" moaned Jimin. "Cum baby boy" said Jungkook. Jimin cummed and clenched around Hoseok causing him to cum inside Jimin however Jungkook didn't slow down in fact he sped up. "Daddy s-sensitive" whimpered Hoseok. It was a few minutes later and Jungkook had just cum. Both his baby boys were crying because of the overstimulation. Jungkook pulled out first followed by Hoseok. Jungkook cleaned them up and put his boxers on as the other two pulled their panties up. Jungkook laid down on the bed with one on each side. The youngest smirked as he admired the hickeys and love bites on all three of them. Soon the two in lace had fallen asleep and Jungkook took the opportunity to take a picture of his pretty babies.

Suddenly Seokjin walked in "what do you want for t-" he stopped halfway and admired Hoseok and Jimins outfits. "My babies" said Jungkook sarcastically. Jin laughed and called Yoongi to come there. When Yoongi got there Jin said "baby you should wear something like that". Yoongi blushed and said "I might have one like that in my wardrobe" before giggling. Jin licked his lips and picked Yoongi up and heading to their bedroom. Jungkook laughed at his hyungs before covering the three of them in a blanket.