Namgi (sad+sweet+smut)

Namjoon X Yoongi

Top: Namjoon
Bottom: Yoongi

Namjoon sighed as he finished the song and listened to it frowning because he still felt like something was missing. He texted Yoongi because he really needed someone who knew what they were talking about to tell him what was missing. A few minutes later Yoongi knocked on the door and opened it peeking in to get permission to enter. Namjoon nodded as a signal for his hyung to come in the room. "Need help with something Joonie?" Said Yoongi softly as he approached the younger. "Can you listen to this and tell me what missing?" Replied Namjoon. "Sure Joonie" , "Thanks hyung". Yoongi walked over and bent over slightly so he could see the screen as he listened.

Namjoon couldn't help but look at his hyungs ass; it was so plump. After a while Yoongi got tired of standing up and sat down in Namjoons lap surprising the younger. Namjoon stared helplessly at where his hyungs ass was placed on top of his growing erection. What didn't help was as Yoongi made changes on the computer he moved his around sensually on Namjoons lap not realising he was turning the younger on. "Here listen to this Joon" said Yoongi as he learnt against Namjoons chest and placed the headphones on his dongsaeyong's ears. Yoongi hid his head in the crook of Namjoons neck as the younger listened to the, now edited, track.

"Wow it's perfect hyung thank you" Said Namjoon as he finished listening to the now perfect track. "No problem Joonie" Replied Yoongi softly as he exited the room. Namjoon frowned at his hyungs behaviour. Yoongi had been acting weird the past few days and yesterday Jin shared his concerns about his vulnerable roommate with namjoon who also agreed that something was going on. It was also very rare for Yoongi to seek comfort in those younger then him as he felt it hurt his pride therefore he always went to his only hyung if there was a problem. But right now Yoongi wasn't talking to anyone and had tried to hide his need of comfort.

Namjoon saved the work on his computer and made his way to his hyungs studio. He quietly crept into his hyungs studio and saw Yoongi wearing the most adorable outfit ever whilst looking in the mirror.

However Namjoons eyes widened in horror as Yoongi lifted his jumper up to reveal dark, red, fresh, deep cuts scattered across his stomach

However Namjoons eyes widened in horror as Yoongi lifted his jumper up to reveal dark, red, fresh, deep cuts scattered across his stomach. Namjoon watched as his hyung broke down in tears and curled up in a ball on the floor. Namjoon couldn't just stand there and watch his hyung in pain he knew he had to do something.

He rushed to his hyungs side and pulled the delicate boy into his embrace in order to calm the elder down. "How m-much did you s-see" Sobbed Yoongi as he held onto namjoon as if his life depended on it. "Enough to break my heart" Replied Namjoon as he rested his hand on his hyungs stomach careful not hurt him. When Yoongi heard his response he began sobbing harder. Namjoon comforted the elder until he stopped crying. "Joonie I need to tell you... something" said Yoongi. "What is it hyungie", "Promise me we can stay friends though please" said Yoongi worriedly. "Of course" , "I...l-love you" When namjoon heard that he immediately planted his lips on Yoongis.

When they pulled away the two were blushing like mad. "Cmon let's take a shower and wash some of the blood off baby." Said namjoon as he picked Yoongi up and the elder wrapped his legs around the tallers waist. "T-together? But I don't wanna...scare you off" said Yoongi as he looked down to the floor. "You're beautiful Yoongi don't be so hard on yourself and yes together". Soon after they arrived to the bathroom and namjoon locked the door behind them. They both started stripping both too embarrassed to look at each other. Soon enough namjoon was naked and had filled up the tub. He walked up behind Yoongi who was currently debating whether to take his boxers off or not.

Yoongi accidentally moaned as he felt Namjoons arousal pressed against his ass. Slowly namjoon pulled down yoongis boxers and pulled him backwards towards the tub. When they reached it namjoon sat in and carefully placed Yoongi on his lap so that the elders back was pressed against his chest and spreading the smaller makes legs apart. Namjoon grabbed the soap and began washing Yoongi being careful around his stomach but slowly making his way down to the place where Yoongi longed to be touched. He washed yoongis thighs making sure to massage his inner thighs dangerously close to his dick. When he finished the elders thighs he began pumping the smaller rappers dick making the beautiful male moan sweetly. "N-namjoon please...want more...want you i-in me" moaned Yoongi as the younger began massaging his balls.

Namjoons fingers made their way to yoongis entrance circling around the rim. "Want prep baby?" Said namjoon worried about hurting the elder. "No wanna feel the stretch...please Joonie", "okay baby tell me if it's too much". The younger guided his cock to yoongis ass and slowly inserted it as he heard Yoongi gasp at the sudden intrusion. "Fuck...so b-big" moaned Yoongi. When namjoon thought Yoongi was adjusted he began guiding the elders hips up and down so that the eldest rapper rode him. Soon enough the thrusts and bounces became rougher causing the water to spill out over the tub and Yoongi to become a moaning mess.

Yoongis moans got louder as namjoon jerked him off and began hitting his prostate making him closer to his release. "N-nee c-um..fuck... j-joonie pleas" begged Yoongi who could barely get out proper sentences as his pleasure continued to increase. "Cum for me baby don't hold back" said namjoon causing Yoongi to practically scream in pleasure as he cummed and clenched around namjoon. "Fuck baby so tight" groaned namjoon as he released inside of Yoongi. "F-fuck that felt nice...thank you baby" said Yoongi whimpering slightly as namjoon pulled out. Namjoon re-washed Yoongi and himself before carrying the both of them to Yoongi and jins shared room. They both put on fluffy pyjamas and namjoon told Jin what had happened. Jin rushed into their bedroom scaring Yoongi slightly.

Jin ordered namjoon to spoon Yoongi and hold his hands because this would hurt. Jin cried slightly as he placed stitches over yoongis stomach carefully. Yoongi wiped jins tears away and the two roommates hugged before Jin went back to his side of the room and namjoon and Yoongi continued to spoon. Leading to them falling asleep in each others arms soon after Jin had left.