Vhope (smut)

Taehyung X Hoseok

Top: Taehyung
Bottom: Hoseok

Taehyung slumped onto the chair as he finished his routine. He and Hobi had stayed behind after dance to try and perfect the dance.

Hobi: Well done you finally got it taetae.

Taehyung: I'm so tired though

Hoseok chuckled as he walked over to the speaker to replay the song. Hobi made his way into the dance floor and let his body flow along to the song. Tae began getting hard as he watched his hyung grope himself as he move along to the sexual part of the song.

He wished he could touch his hyung, feel him, kiss him and mark him. Taehyung wasn't usually the dominant type but when it came to Hobi he knew he had to claim what was his. When the song had finished Hobi walked over to the speaker and bent over to take the plug out.

Taehyung walked up to him and stood behind Hobi. He gripped his Hyungs hips and rubbed his hard-on against Hobi's ass making the elder open his eyes wide on shock and subconsciously let out a moan.

Hobi: T-tae what are you d-doing?

Taehyung: God you looked so hot whilst dancing hyung I just wanna pin you down and claim you on the cold hard floor.

Hobi: Y-you're a t-top?

Taehyung: Only when it comes to what's mine.

Taehyung pushed Hobi up against the mirror and kissed the elder roughly. Tae bit the elders lips and their tongues began fighting for dominance but tae's finally won after what seemed like hours of making out.

Tae began kissing and biting down Hobi's neck making the elder whine impatiently. Soon both their shirts and trousers were off and they stood there standing and admiring each others bodies.

Hobi dropped to knees and pulled down tae's boxers reveling his large erected cock. He was pretty sure that Tae was gonna split him in half. He licked the tip earning a groan from Taehyung. The younger grabbed a fistful of the dancer hair and forced him down deeper. When Hobi thought Tae was wet enough he stood up and bent over placing his hand on the mirror. Tae came up being him and pulled his boxers down.

He was quick to stick his tongue inside his Hyungs rim causing Hobi to moan loudly. Hobi panted as Taehyung stuck two fingers inside of him to stretch him soon becoming three fingers then four. When Taehyung thought he was ready he positioned himself at Hobi's entrance before sliding his tip in.

Hobi: p-please be gentle i-its my first time being a bottom.

Taehyung: I will baby boy don't worry.

Hobi: Thank you daddy.

Taehyung smiled at being called daddy and continued to push himself further into Hobi making them both moan loudly. When Hobi had adjusted to Taehyungs size the younger began thrusting slowly so Hobi could get use to it. Soon enough Hoseok was begging for more and telling taehyung to go faster and harder which exactly what Taehyung wanted.

Taehyungs thrusts become sloppier as he reached his orgasm and Hoseok could barely hold himself up as Taehyung continued to slam into his prostate with every thrust.

Hobi: i-i'm close daddy please let me c-cum.

Taehyung: Cum for me baby.

Taehyung nibbled Hobi's collarbones as he came inside the older making sure to leave a mark claiming the elder as his. Hobi cummed over the mirror and whined as Taehyung pulled out and watched his cum dripping down the elders toned thighs.

Hobi limped over to his clothes and got dressed, taehyung did the same. When they were both dressed taehyung picked Hobi up and carried him back to the dorms where they cuddled, kissed and fell asleep.