the party

Hey guys! I thought I would attempt to write something. I am sorry for your eyes ever coming across this. I am not a very good writer but thought I could give it a chance. If anyone actually reads this then let me know how I did so far. Enjoy! (Note: they are both about 19)

Ashley's pov>>>>>

"Nice party Natalie!" I said

"Thanks for coming Ash. Hope you're having fun!"

"Sure am!" I replied. "So how are you and Steve?" I asked.

"We are great! We are going on a vacation to Puerto Rico soon. He wanted it to be a surprise but blew it 'cuz he can't keep a secret. He is such a sweetheart"

"I am glad to hear. Well I am gonna go get a refill. I will talk to you later!" I said

We parted ways and I went to pour myself my 3 rd whiskey/Pepsi mixed drink. I am a little drunk by the time I spot Mitch dancing away on the coffee table in Natalie's living room. I stood there watching him and cheering him on along with the rest of the crowd. After a while he jumped off the table and started high fiving everyone in his path. Yep he was drunk. I stood there a moment longer to finish my drink before making my way to the bathroom. I really have to pee! I finished doing my business and started heading downstairs when I felt hands pulling on my hips. I turned to see Mitch who had pulled me against the wall.

"Hey Ash" he whispered in my ear seductively. I turned my face away to hide the blush creeping on my face. Truth is I have always had a crush on Mitch. He is sweet, caring, funn- I forgot he is waiting for a reply.

"Hey Mitch? What's up?" I said normally

"Follow me" he said. Luckily not seeing/noting my blushing a few seconds ago.

"Mitch we should really get back downstairs to the party"

"Pleeeaaasssee" he dragged out.

"Fine" He dragged my hand to a room which I am guessing is a spare do to the lack of anything personal. He closed the door not letting my hand go.

"So what's goi---"He stopped my talking by putting his lips on my mouth and pushing me on the door. I was a little shocked at first then started kissing him back. He soon started licking my lips asking for entrance which I gladly gave him. I am feeling a bit dizzy. Mitch started to pull off my leather jacket and I helped him do it. He started kissing my neck and kept going down. He soon returned to my lips. I started to unbutton his shirt fast but not too fast. We made our way to the bed and I pinned him to the bed with my legs. He started searching for the zipper to my dress and pulled that off so I was in my underwear and bra. He flipped me over and I unbuttoned his jeans and slid them off. I was lost in the moment and everything was a blur.( I can't write smut real well so. Deal with this shizz)

The next morning>>>>>

I wake up and feel strong arms around me. I turn to see who arms they were and see Mitch. I get out of the bed slowly in shock only to see I am completely naked. I try to find my clothes quickly. What did I do last night? Well duh it is obvious. I did Mitch. Oh my goodness. This is not like me. As I am putting my jacket on Mitch opens his eyes and looks around till his eyes land on me.

Mitch's pov>>>>>>

I get up and look around seeing Ashley getting her jacket on. What the? Where am I. I realize the throbbing in my head and feel like shit. What happened?

"Ashley what happened?" There was a moment of silence as she looked around and thought for a moment.

"I...uhh......I don't know, But I think I have a feeling" She said tears welling up in her eyes. I hate seeing her upset. I get up to comfort her and see I am fully exposed. I grab my boxers of the floor real quick and put them on in embarrassment. She starts towards the door and I grab her arm and pull her into a hug. She just stands still.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"I think so. Just shocked I guess" she replied. "So um Mitch where does this leave us"

"I don't know Ash" I replied quietly. "What do you think?"

"I don't know. Can we talk later though? I need to get back home though. I am really tired and have a little headache."

"Sure. Do you need a ride or anything?"

"No I am good. I only live a few blocks away and I could use the fresh air." She said.

"Ok just let me know if you do and we will talk next time. Okay?"

"Sure. Okay." She leaves and I hear the downstairs door shut. Oh gosh what have I done? I do like Ashley but what if she hates me now? How will we be able to go back to how we were? I really hope she is okay. I couldn't bear the thought of hurting her. I start to gather my things still thinking. Once I am dressed I head out the door quietly making sure not to wake Natalie if she was asleep. How is this going to affect me and Ashley? My mind kept wandering back. I get into my car and head home trying to process everything.

How was that guys? Leave a comment on what I could do to make this story better. Oh and if you have a better title or cover pic for the story let me know. I am not sure if I like the title I have. Have a good day lovelies. And thanks for giving the story a chance. oh and if you want another ship in the story lemme know.

Peace, love, have a good one