That was close!

"Secrets and lies kill relationships. No matter how careful you are, you will always get caught" -unknown

(Maya's POV)

"The truth is..." I started as all of the boys started to make loud noises as I opened and closed my mouth to seem like I was talking.

"And that's pretty much it," I told Zuri when the boys noises died down, but Zuri and Emma didn't buy it. Shaking their heads I looked at all of the boys as if to say trust me.

"Fine, here's the truth..." I stated slowly, " the truth is all of us...are at a tutoring school!" I pretended to be relieved as the boys quickly caught on.

"Yes! We tutor mostly boys so we thought having Maya would bring in more kids!" Kyle exclaimed, the quickest one to catch up to my story.

"What's the name?" Zuri asked as Mitchel scrunched up his nose.

"Lost B..." Mitchel started as Mason quickly intercepted him

"Books!" Mason cried pulling Mitchel into a hug as Zuri raised her eyebrow in confusion.

"Yeah, you know, cause like books are for like...reading," Brandon's face scrunched up as Griff let out a snort causing Brandon's hand flying over to playfully punch Griff in the arm.

"Oh well won't you look at that?! We need to head back quick if May here would like to go meet her new student ON TIME!" Kyle exclaimed getting everything straight to the point. Without even bothering to say goodbye, Kyle grabbed Mitchel and my hands before taking off back into the woods, Griff, Mason and Brandon following close behind.

*********************************************************

"That was so close!" I cried as we made our way over to the hidden door, the usually dark pathway already lit up.

" Yeah no kidding!" Mitchel cried along as we both flopped down on the slightly worn out couch, it was only then when we realize Griff, Kyle, Mason and Brandon huddled up in a corner, their light whispers barely reaching my ears. Before I could ask, the group snapped away from each other and Mason clapped his hands.

"May, your dad... one of the boys saw your dad sneaking around the camp..." Mason started as I sunk into the sofa.

"He dropped this," Kyle continued handing me a crumpled up note. There, three words were scribbled in the oh so familiar handwriting that send shivers down my back.

Kill the Girl