You can sing?

(Maya's POV)

The Woodchuck and the Grizzly cabins got together for a little party to celebrate Lou coming back to the Woodchuck cabin! I sounds good right? Well, it wasn't. Zuri, Jorge and Tiffany kept trying to get Griff and I to have some sort of interaction! Like they kept tripping me! Not fun at all!!! Emma just finished singing a song since it was like a mini karaoke party. I went up to Emma and gave her a hug.

"That was amazing! You have such a great voice!" I cheered releasing her from my hug. Emma opened her mouth to say something when Zuri interrupted her.

"Oh please! My sister sounds like a dying horse compared to you! You know what?! You should go up there and sing!!" Zuri exclaimed ignoring the death glare Emma gave her.

"You could do a duet!" Tiffany called out popping out of Nowhere.

"With Griff! He sings too!" Jorge continued dragging Griff with him. Griff was constantly trying to slap Jorge hand away until Jorge reminded him it was Taco Tuesday. Everyone let out a small shiver all remembering the first Taco Tuesday.

"Anyways! You guys should sing together!" Jorge broke the memory.

"But I can't even sing!" Griff complained still trying to shake her myself out of Jorge's grip.

"Same!" I added on to Griff's comment. Zuri gave us a 'really' look tasing an eyebrow.

"Even if we can sing, what are we gonna sing?" I asked questionably.

"Sing Somebody!" Tiffany piped up.

"From Zombies!" Zuri finished for her.

"you know, the song you guys you are always humming or singing!" Jorge exclaimed finally releasing Griff from his grip. Griff and I apparently had He idea because we both dashed to the door only to be stopped by Xander and Emma.

"You know, for once, I agree with Zuri!" Emma exclaimed.

"And I agree with Jorge!" Xander exclaimed using the same tone as Emma receiving yells from Zuri and Jorge.

"What we mean is, can you guys sing please? For me?" Lou asked nicely. Griff and I let out a huff finally giving up.

"Fine, since you asked!" Griff answered sarcastically.

"Do the dance too please!!" Lou asked too.

"Fine," I replied emotionless. We turned around to find Zuri, Tiffany, Jorge and Ravi setting up the mess hall to look like the zombie safe room.

"How long have you guys been planing this?" I asked raising an eyebrow. They finished setting everything up before turning around to face us sheepishly.

"Since we showed you the movie?!" Ravi replied guiltily.

"I KNEW SOMETHING WAS UP!" Griff yelled pointing a Xander and Ravi who out their hands up to defend themselves.

"let's just start Griff," I pulled his sleeve. We position ourselves before Emma started the music. The mess hall's doors were wide open so that we were performing in there and they sat outside.

By the end of the song Griff and I were breathing heavily due to the fact we have been singing and dancing. The Woodchuck And the grizzly cabin all stood up in a round of applause allow Griff and I to give a small bow/curtsy. They all ran up to us and congratulated us.

"OMG! That was amazing!" Emma squealed.

"you guys should join Kikiwaka's got talent!" Xander told us excitedly.

"Kikiwaka what?!" Griff asked confused before Zuri started to explain it to him. I big grin was spread across my face as I looked into the woods. Suddenly an all to familiar pair of cruel eyes appeared out of nowhere. The smile from my face instantly dropped and I ran to the Woodchuck cabin with Griff following close behind.