Let's Go!

(Mya's POV)

I sat there, against the cold hard stone of the basement floor. It's been so long since i've gotten water, or food. everyday I would watch the basement door to open and cry myself to sleep until I lost count of days. Sad, you might think, well tell that to my dad, like he'll listen. Sometimes I think he will never let me up. But there is this hope inside of me telling me "wait for camp, wait for camp,". That's right camp is my escape. I have friends there, the sun is shining and I have fun.

"Mya Darling! time to go to camp! stop playing in the basement and come get ready please!" My dad called out in the most fakest voice I ever heard. Darling, please! only one explanation, guest. i had to act nice, or else the consequences won't be pretty. I had to learn that the hard way.

"Coming daddy!" I called up. I saw a set of clothes my dad set at the last step for me. They were pink fluffy barbie pajamas, bleh!! But they will have to do. I made my way up to broken steps of the basement.

"You see, Mya loves playing in the basement. I honestly don't know what she does down there, she won't even let me install lights!!" I heard my father's voice go on and on and on. I ran up the stairs trying to avoid my father as much I can. I grabbed my suitcase and started stuffing clothes into it. Finally I took a shower and put on these .

"MYA! IT'S TIME TO GO!!" I heard my dad call. I dragged my suitcase down the stairs only to receive a death glare from my father. Oh how lucky I was that the guest was still there or else I might of not made it to camp.

"Sorry Father, it was heavy." I mumbled looking down. My dad bent down and pulled me to a hug.

"It's ok darling, next time just call for my help," my dad said loudly, "I'll deal with you at camp." He whispered in my ear. I shivered as his breath his my cold ear. He took my suitcase with such force that I fell to the ground. I stood up and walk to the car.

**TIME SKIP**

"MYA!!" I heard the Ross kids yell. I turned around only to be crashed into a hug my the Ross kids.

"Hey guys," I faked a smile. I saw my dad glaring at me, "Is Luke here?" I asked looking for the 4th Ross child.

"Two words, Summer. School." Zuri replied.

"Again?!" The Ross kids nod their heads. My dad took that as a cue to call out to me.

"MYA!" my dad called. I slowly walked over to him. He grabbed my arm and dragged me into the woods.

"What was that?!" my dad asked and slapped me across the cheek. I learned not to flitch but this one really hurt.

"What did I say about flinching!" He yelled again his time he lift up my shirt and use a knife to leave three big scars.

"If anybody asked, say you tripped on three rocks when you were running back to camp ok?!" he said and pushed me to the end of the woods and picked me up.

"Help! Somebody Help!!!! My daughter is hurt!" My dad yelled out. The camp nurses ran towards me.

"What happened?!" Emma freaked out.

"I fell down while running to camp," I choked.

"Are you going to be okay?" Ravi asked. I didn't say anything. And with that, the nurses took me away.