May I have this dance?

(Maya's POV)

(4 hours later)

"Guys!!!! What is taking so long!!!" I groaned sitting up from my bed. Tiffany and I finished 4 hours ago, but Emma and Zuri... they started 4 HOURS ago and they're still not done.

"Yeah! Seriously guys! We're going to be spending the dance in here if you don't hurry up!" Tiffany added on. She had her hair in half up half down that became into little ringlets on the bottom. Unlike me, she allowed Zuri and Emma to do her makeup so she had more makeup caked up in her face. Tiffany's comment must of caught Emma and Zuri's attention because there was a rustle in the bathroom before the door burst open to see Emma and Zuri walking out in beautiful dresses presenting them with much excellency. They probably experienced this before anyways. Zuri quickly grabbed Tiffany and mine's hands and shooing is out the door. A small stage was placed in the middle as the fairy lights twinkled away in the dark night.

"Wow," Tiff muttered clearly stuck in a daze.

"It's beautiful," I added on with a smile watching the glistening lights shine above the dancing kids.

"I've seen better," A voice came from behind me as all three of us turned around to find Griff in his usual white t-shirt, dark blue jeans, high tops and his signature leather jacket. He walked up the step up on to the small platform before bringing out a hand from behind him revealing a single red rose.

"Hey," He smiled, the dimple on his cheek showing twirling the rose between his thumb and index finger.

"Hi," I replied letting out a breath returning the smile.

"Um, this is for you," He said quietly but loud enough for me to hear. Handing me the red rose I twirled it around watching the petals spin.

"Thanks," I smiled as we walked along the edge of the forest. We talked for what seemed like hours and at some point, Zuri came and brought the rose into our cabin. Before we knew it, we had made our way to the spot, the faint music from the dance echoing in the night sky.

"May I have this dance?" Griff asked holding out a hand, without saying anything, I carefully took his hand in mine before he spun me around. Linking my hands behind his neck he carefully held my waist.

"Hey Mia?" He asked as we swayed to the music.

"Hm?" I hummed as Griff twirled me around.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"