New Hampshire, Vermont and Massachusetts

(Maya's POV)

The hidden brick door sung open just as the night before, the dimly lit ally leaked through the doorframe only showing a longer walk through darkness. Taking my hand, Griff slowly lead me through the darkness, the brick door shutting with a loud echoing slam. Just like that, the flick of a switch was heard and we were in the center of a group of boys just like the first night.

"Hey guys!" I Griff and I smiled as the smiled back before someone came crashing into my legs, wrapping his tiny arms around my knees not allowing me to move.

"MAY!" The little boy squealed as I bended down to his height to give him a proper hug.

"Hey Michel, I got you a present," I smiled cheekily as his eyes lit up. I took the bag from Griff and gave it to Michel carefully.

"What is it?" Michel asked as he opened the bag before squealing loudly. He carefully pulled out the toy dog by the ear before engulfing it into a hug.

"Is everyone alright?" Brandon asked running out of a room followed by three other guys I didn't recognize.

"Who's the chick?" The first guy asked with disgust as his eyes scanned my body.

"I'm Maya," I told the boys but they didn't even spare me a glance.

"Well, sorry to disappoint you sweetheart but this group is for the big boys," The second one said flirtatiously as all three of them pulled up a chair to sit in front of me in a small half circle.

"Well, too bad for you, I've been messing around with the big boys my entire life," I smirked as they raised an eyebrow at me.

"Cop's daughter?" The third boy asked as I let out a laugh.

"I wish! My mom's dead," I replied with no emotion not receiving much of a reaction either.

"And where's your father sweetheart?" The second one asked again tucking a strand of hair that came loose behind my ear.

"Trial." I replied once more in a monotone voice as the three boys in front of me howled in laughter.

"For what sweetie? Shoplifting?" The first one howled mockingly.

"Murder. Abuse. Domestic violence. Drugs, just to name a few," I shrugged as if it was nothing causing the howls to stop almost immediately. Griff placed a hand on my shoulder slightly as I carefully lifted up my shirt once more letting the cool air hit my open wounds.

"Foster homes?" The third one asked, the only one who didn't seem to shocked about my wounds.

"None. My father has lots of ties and has a quite high ranking job, he can get himself out of anything, including jail time," I replied puling my shirt back down. In a flash the three boys stood up before having a rapid discussion with Brandon.

"Have you told 'the one' yet?" the first guy asked as Brandon shook his head.

"Not yet, I was going to at the meet up..." Brandon trailed off.

"Don't worry bro, we got your back," The third guy smiled slapping Brandon on the back as Brandon let out a sigh.

"You got your tattoo?" The second guy asked as I nodded my head pulling up my sleeve.

"Nice," He smiled before extending a hand," Liam, Vermont" He continued as I shook his hand.

"He's like Brandon, head of the district in Vermont," Griff told me reading my mind as I set out a sigh.

"She'll go to the meet up with us," The first guy announced before extending a hand just like Liam, " Jack, New Hampshire" he continued just like Liam as I shook his hand.

"And I'm Harry! Massachusetts by the way!" The third guy replied cheerfully not even bothering to shake my hand and pulling me into a hug.

"When is it?" I wondered out loud as Brandon handed me a piece of paper with information on it.

"It's in 3 days but it'll take a while to get there so come on Tuesday," Liam told me as I nodded.

"Oh! And dress nicely, not like ballgown nice but probably no shorts," Harry winked causing everyone in the room to laugh.

"You guys should head back, we'll get everything arranged," Jack flashed a smile as we returned a thumbs up. just as we were about to head out Brandon's voice echoed to our ears.

"YOU'RE NOT INVITED GRIFF!" He chanted as Griff let out a huff of disappointment and I struggled to not giggle.

"Got it! See you Tuesday!" I laughed back as we exit out the fake brick door.