I can't stay away...

(Griff's POV)

"Zuri! ZURI!" I yelled running around the camp searching for the youngest Ross kid.

"Calm down, Griff you're going to wake everyone up!" Zuri came out wearing her pj's, rubbing her eyes.

"I know where she is," I told her in one breath. As her eyes widened she motioned me into the cabin and woke everyone up.

"WAKE UP WOOKCHUCKS! THERE ARE THINGS TO BE DONE THAT ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR SLEEP!" Zuri screamed at the top of her lungs as she pulled everyone out of bed, literally.

"I find that hard to believe," Emma mumbled grumpy from being awoken.

"This better be good," Lou told us giving us 'the look'.

"I know where Maya is..." I told the grumbling girls as all signs of their sleepiness disappeared.

"Well? What are you waiting for?! Tell us!" Tiffany asked as all the girl's eyes were on me.

"Well, she's in Los Angeles. But that's half way across the country!" I told them loosing hope.

"Done, we leave tomorrow," Zuri told us putting some clothes in a bag as we stared at her, "Chop, chop people! I don't have all night!" Zuri continued sassily as I rushed over to my cabin.

I'm going to see Maya

*TIME SKIP*

(Maya's POV)

"You see, if I have five cars on my right hand and five cars on my left hand, how many cars do I have?" I asked the group of 3-4 year old boys in front of me.

"TEN!" They all screamed together as I let out a giggle.

"Correct! You guys are so smart!" I told the boys as grins brighter than the sun plastered on their faces. I knock on the door caused me to turn my head to find Mason leaning against the doorway.

"Okay boys, you can go outside to play," I told the group followed by a loud cheer a blur of colors running out the door.

"Hey Mase," I smiled, standing up and brushing the imaginary dust off my sundress.

"Hey May, you have some visitors," Mason told me uneasily, "They're waiting for you downstairs," He continued as I frowned at him.

"Why are you acting so weird?" I asked as Mason shrugged uneasily. As we walked downstairs I kept glancing behind me to make sure Mason is okay. Just as I turned to meet whoever was waiting for me, Mason put a hand on my shoulder.

"You don't have to if you don't want to, just know that i'm here for you," Mason told me as I slowly nodded and turned the corner. Just like that everything made sense.

"Nope," I said out loud as I turned to the stairs.

"Mia please," He cried as I sighed and looked at Mason.

"Why?" I asked him as he looked down in shame.

"It's not his fault, I made him swear," he replied for Mason as I turned around to face him for the first time in a week, "Bro code," Griff told me holding up his arm with the tattoo. Turning to look at Mason, he nodded and held up his tattoo too.

"Maybe you should give him a chance?" Mason asked as I sighed once more.

"If you don't mind, do you want to go somewhere? besides here?" Griff asked as I gave Mason the do-I-have-to look.

"You can take Kyle with you," Mason tried again.

"Better than nothing," I mumbled. Mason patted my shoulder before screaming at Kyle to come down.