I'm Here!

(Mya's POV)

It's been a day since camp started and i'm finally our of the nurses station! I was walking pass Grizzly cabin when I saw cops standing outside the door. Being the curious person that I was, I peaked through the window.

(Griff's POV)

"Sup people!" I called pushing open the door. There were three boys in the room. The tallest one walked over to me.

"Well hi Griff! My name is Xander and I'm the counselor of the Grizzly cabin!" He said reaching out a hand. The cops reached to take off my cuffs.

"No need boys," i said simply sliding the cuffs, "Next time, get cuffs the right size," I finished dropping the cuffs to the cops waiting hands. The cops left and the other kids introduced themselves.

"Hi I'm Ravi, CIT of grizzly cabin," An Indian boy said.

"And I'm Jorge! There's your bunk!" The shortest boy said pointing to and empty bed. I walked over to the bed and when I turned around I came eye to eye with a really pretty girl. The girl pulled away and started running.

"So, do you mind if I take a look around camp?" I asked.

"Go ahead!" Xander said. And with that I was out the door.

(Mya's POV)

I was peaking through the window when the "New Boy" Caught my eye. I pulled away and blushed. "oh no! If that boy tells them he saw me, they'll think I like Jorge or Ravi! No way I could let them think that!" I thought, then I ran. I ran all the way to the Woodchuck cabin, a place I would call home, until Crazel-Nut moved in. I can't believe she kicked Lou out! We were like family! I threw open the door open and shut it with a lot of force.

"What's wrong?" Zuri asked. I went over to sit next to her. She read my face like a book.

"I have a feeling it's about that "New Kid" from Juvie?" She said asking first. I didn't reply. Her eyes grew as wide a saucers!

"What happened?!" She asked excitedly. I rolled my eyes playfuly.

"Come on, I'm hungry. I'll tell you during lunch." I replied dragging her out of the cabin.