Sometime in the future/ End of Part I

*months later*

Aubri

"Liam! Did you grab extra diapers and wipes?"

"Yeah babe, got it," Liam answers. Walking into the room with James on his shoulder and a baby bag in hand, he hands it to me to make sure everything is there before the SUV comes to pick us up.

"Are the carseats by the door babe? I've been so frazzled trying to get the twins cleaned up and settled so they're not fussy on the plane. It's so exciting, isn't it, little one?' I coo to my other son, Marcel while my husband presses a kiss to my temple.

Turning my face to his, I catch his bottom lip with my teeth lightly and he laughs into our kiss.

"Hey, hey, hey. That's how you got the first two," Harry jokes, walking into the room with Fletch hot on his heels. Laughing, he scoops up Marcel and walks out the door, leaving Liam shaking his head.

"That's the third time today he's stolen our child." Liam jokes about his band mates love of babies.

"Ah, let him have this. I was just as bad, if not worse when Fletch was born."

"True."

Laughing, Liam carefully places our baby in his carseat and grabs our bags. I grab my book and check that its still bookmarked where I left it.

I can't believe it. My first book tour.

After everything that happened, Liam suggested that I get it down on paper. He sure did, his emotions fairly bled on every piece of music he wrote for a few months. That honesty had fans curious as to what really happened. With his love and support, I wrote a book. It shot up on reading lists and now I'm finally living one of the biggest dreams I've had since I was younger.

I've got an amazing husband, great friends and two beautiful baby boys. I'm content.

I'm finally living my DayDream.

Fin.