6 months

Sophia.

I take the manila envelope of pictures from the skeezy looking man and pay him his fee.

Who said paparazzi were good for nothing?

Thanks to him, I've got candids and a regular schedule for Aubri and Liam. They thought they were being cute by picking a heavily celebrity populated area to put down roots. Wrong. This teensy little factoid just makes what I have planned all the more tragic.

Such a good neighborhood.

Getting comfortable at my perch in the coffee shop, I adjust my sunglasses and note the time as that pregnant bi.tch strolls in with her friend, who is pushing Harry's child that he think no one knows about and they're talking.

She rubs her stomach a few times as they wait on line and my blood boils. Why must she show off so much? I would have never. It's tacky. Yet this- this is what he chooses to marry and get knocked up. Aubri waddles herself to a table and makes faces at the little boy in the stroller, whom i've gathered she calls Fletch.

Such a stupid nickname for a any child.

I watch as she and her friend joke and down their beverages before heading out of the shop and down the street. Looking down in my handbag, I smile at the baby clothing I have nestled in there next to my shiny new toy. Taking another sip of my own cup of coffee. I trace my finger along the caramel design and lick my finger, savoring the sweetness... Kind of like my plan falling into place.

Don't you just love babies?