Aubri

Aubri.

"Hell is empty and all the devils are here."-WS (Here, Hell, Empty)

Sophia just won't quit. I mean, I almost get it- Liam is an amazing guy. He's sweet, thoughtful, protective and genuine- something that's surprisingly refreshing in a celeb today. Even that, he doesn't act like a celebrity. Li is just a regular guy living in irregular circumstances.

I sigh, tossing aside the planner that was dropped off for me to look at. The designs are amazing... But it just doesn't seem like me. Everything is too perfect, too polished and well placed and it just doesn't feel genuine to me. Rubbing my temples, I catch a flash of light in the mirror across from me and glance at my hand, admiring the way the light shines off the sparkly jewelry that adorns my ring finger.

Strolling into our shared bedroom, I quickly strip off the sweatpants and hoodie that I've been wearing around the house and put on a pair of leggings and a sports bra. Lacing up my sneakers and zipping up my athletic jacket, I snap a leash onto Loki and we make out way into the kitchen to grab a bottle of water.

Loki's nails clack across the wooden floor of the foyer as we step into the elevator to go for a run outside. It's been a few days since my run in with Sophia and my skin has been crawling ever since.

Something just doesn't feel right.

I won't say that I'm clairvoyant or anything, but my radar is definitely reaching red levels with this girl. This last run in was different. Her eyes were wild yet cold, like nothing will keep her away from what she thinks is hers.

Stepping out onto the street to paparazzi flashes, I place my headphones over my ears and check Loki's leash before taking off down the street, the small hairs on my neck rising with each footfall on the street.

Something just isn't right.

-

Unknown PoV

She knows something isn't quite right. I only wish I knew how to help her.