Daddy Time

TODAY WILL BE A GREAT DAY

Kayla's POV

"It's officially Sunday, and I'm so happy. The weekend has come and gone. But, I'm super excited for today because I'm meeting dada he's picking me up and we are going somewhere special. I love this quality time I can spend with him, with no one else around."

But, before I go out with him today, I'm meeting up with my friends to practice a new cheer routine we have today. I've got to get dressed but, I've been in my bed for 15 minutes now. I don't want to leaveeeee.

Text from Em: Hey guys, I don't want to go today.

Text from Kayla: I totally understand, I'm so not feeling it this morning.

Text from Hailey: There is like no pep in my step.

Text from Kayla: Haha, I think we are all just sitting geese.

Text from:Em Lol, come on I'll car pool, I'll pick you all up and we can get a pick me up from STARBUCKS!!

Text from Kayla: Well, why didn't you say so earlier, my butt is flying out of this bed and for the shower I go.

Text from Hailey: I'm out of here 💃🏾

Text from Em: See you in 45.

FAST FORWARD to Kayla's POV
"I have to walk just a little bit, to go to daddy's car, I can't have my mom know what's really going on."
I finally, reach his car and I'm so excited to see him.

JUSTIN'S POV
"I'm waiting for my princess to arrive, she texting me while she's walking just to make sure she's safe. I see her from my rear view mirror and I instantly get so happy to see my baby girl."
I get out of the car, like the gentleman I am to open the door for her as I close the door she smiles at me and tells me thank you.
I got back to the driver side and lock the doors Kayla wraps her arms around me, and I give her the most embracing hug, because I've truly missed her presence.

Kayla's POV

"DADA, I so happy to see you. I missed you so much today, you have no idea.

JUSTIN'S POV
"OH, little one I'm so happy to hear that, daddy's missed you a lot too. Remember, the show you recorded Pinkie?

Kayla's POV

"PINKY?! Dada I not wemember wecording a show named PINKY."

JUSTIN'S POV

"Of course you do princess, it's with the cute little pig."

Kayla's POV

"OH, dada you mean PEPPA PIG." You're so silly what about the show?"

JUSTIN'S POV

" I watched a little of it yesterday after you told me to watch it, and I suddenly just missed you being there, watching it with me. It's like I pictured you there but, you weren't actually there and I had this sad feeling over me."

Kayla's POV

"I'm sorry about that, I had no idea you missed me that much, when you ever get that way dada, you should text me even if I'm busy I will respond back as always. I don't want you to feel sad at all, not if I can help it."

JUSTIN'S POV

"That makes me feel so much better, I'm so happy to have you in my life, you really mean so much to me. Ever since, we've been together, I feel like I have a purpose now, and it's all because of you. Thank You so much baby.

Kayla's POV

"So,where are we going exactly?

JUSTIN'S POV

"It's a surprise, princess but, I know you are going to have a fun time. I've been planning this for weeks now."

Kayla's POV

"That's why you've been plotting and sneaking around mister"

JUSTIN'S POV

"I have not, if anybody has been sneaky it's you. Miss grabbing a cookie from the cookie jar!"

Kayla's POV

"You saw that, I thought you were in the shower! I guess I'm not that sneaky after all especially if I got caught. Sorry, dada. I'll ask next time.

JUSTIN'S POV

"It's okay, don't let it happen again!"

Kayla's POV

"ARE WE HEAR YET?"

JUSTIN'S POV

"YES, we are!"

Kayla's POV

"What is this place, this looks so much fun! Ohhh it's a indoor little amusement park with vaulted ceilings and windows.

"Dada look trampoline and cotwon canwe, peppa wide, face paint, bouncy balls, ballet."

JUSTIN'S POV
"OKAY, princess breath, one step at a time why don't we do trampoline jumping first."

Kayla's POV

"You had me at okay ahaha. Come on slow poke."

JUSTIN'S POV

"I'll run faster than you."

Kayla's POV

"Not, if I get there first.