Unbelievable

"He's too old he's too old" he's like, grandpa thinking quietly in my mind I said! That's all that's going through my mind why is that all running through my mind. I'm in chemistry. I should be focusing this is one of my favorite subjects. Why am I not paying attention?! Him! It's all his fault, if he wasn't so damn gorgeous I wouldn't be having this conversation with myself. What conversation to myself? Am I going delirious? Who talks to themselves? No one

Oh Lord he looked at me. I must be making a strange face I relaxed my facial features trying to make sure I wasn't pulling any ugly faces that would give away my thoughts. Trying to make sure I wasn't making any horrible  faces. He only glanced at me for one second probably only to make sure I wasn't sleeping.

I quickly glanced around the classroom setting my eyes on something other than him. I also checked out what my best friend Emerson was doing along with the rest of my classmates. She hated this subject the only reason she was doing it was to make up credits so she could graduate.

I turned back around to the front of the room and slowly took a breath once gaining sight of my beautiful AP Chemistry teacher. I smiled to myself and tried to hide my exciting face. He was explaining something on the PowerPoint... Something about.... Oh who cares. I'm just going to sit here and stare.

I put my pencil down and looked at my book to see a few stickers in the corner and my name a few times on the right of my page.  I glanced to my boyfriend Brandon; sitting next to me... My God how can I be thinking about another guy like that and I have a boyfriend.

He looked at me.. Waiting on me to say something. He pushed his head forward. I shook my head and turned back to the front of the room. I could still see him burning holes in the back of my eyes. Don't get me wrong Brandon is great. But he's... He's what? What is he? A trial and error? No, too harsh. I don't know. He's just a friend I want a man not a boy. A man. Is that why I'm looking at Mr. Bieber that way?
I looked up at Mr. Bieber again and started smiling again. Dang I have to stop that. Brandon was looking at me confused obviously frustrated at what I found so funny. I started to blush so I hid my face and started drawing hearts on my paper in the corner of my page. I could smell Mr. Bieber from here... God he smells so damn good...

I bit my lip, sucking in my smile and stole a glance at him. His full head blonde thick locks I would love to just run my fingers through it. Geessshhh... I need help! I wonder how old he is 30? No maybe mid 20's he we lore a black shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows and a white blazer! He looks so good I can see his muscles primping from his shirt. Strong man... That's what I want. His smile was just killing me softly. I just wanted to kiss me.... Whooohhhhh?! Where did that come from? Oh Jesus help me!

I don't know how long I was staring at him. But the bell rang and snapped me out of it. I stood up and put my pencil in my pencil case, tucked my chair in and went to grab my book but a hand stopped me.

HOLY SHIT!!

It was him. His hands on my hands. Calm down for God's sake! I looked up at him. He was looking at my work. "Where's your work Kayla?" He said looking up at me while pointing to my book he had a confused slightly disappointed look on his face. "I uhm?" Why can't I speak? What do I say?

I moved my eyes around the room not knowing what to say or where to look. So I settled for his brown eyes they were enticing. I was breathless, he tilted his head and frowned.